No announcement yet.

Funniest joke you've heard recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One night, while getting ready to go out. There was a news story on the TV.
    There was a guy, up on the ledge of a high rise, threatening to jump, if any
    body came near him..Well a cop stepped out on the ledge to talk to the guy..
    Sure enough, He jumps to his death.. Terrible, I thought.
    Well, I was at a really nice bar, and noticed this just smoking hot blonde. I wanted
    to talk to her. But, I didn't know what to say. Well, I look up at the TV behind
    the bar. And the news is on. And they're doing that story on the jumper.
    So, I walk up and say. I'll bet you $5,000 dollars he jumps. She looks at me
    and says. I ain't got 5k. I say ok tell ya what, 5k against you come home with
    me. And I have my way with you... She says, ok it's a bet. Well, sure enough
    the guy jumps. She says well, S$%^, picks up her keys, and says, let's go..
    Well, I get to feeling guilty. And tell her. I can't do this... I saw that story earlier
    on the six o'clock news..
    She stares blankly at me. And say's, "well I saw it too".
    But, I didn't think, he'd do it again... !!!

Comment

I don’t know that many jokes but I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

Comment

A guy comes home and finds his wife staring at the mirror. What are you doing he asks.
        She says. My Doctor says I have the looks of a 30 year old. The man chuckles a bit and says.
        What he say about your 60 year old azz?
        Your name didn't come up at all.

Comment

A little sports trivia with this one:

Who has been hit in the face with more balls?

Babe Ruth

Mickey Mantle

or

Kamala Harris

Comment

Elk hunters, are tags to(sic) cheap?

Comment

Wife asked her husband for a Boo b job for a anniversary present.

He told her that he heard a woman could rub toilet paper between them once a day and they would grow larger.

She said "are you sure that will work?"

He said, "well, it's worked on your azz"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

My 7 yr old granddaughter just walked by and said Pops..
                Would you rather kill somebody
                or
                Eat a matter baby?

I said what's a matter baby.

She said ..what's a matter with you!

She is a dork!

Comment

Andy went duck hunting with Bob.
                  B had a dog.
                  B told A..watch this!
                  B sent his dog up to the first pond. The dog came back and barked 4 times.
                  B told A..that means there are 4 ducks on the pond.
                  They walked up the pond bank and sure enough, 4 ducks.
                  This went on all day.
                  A and B were loading up and A ask B...Where did you get that dog it's amazing and I want one.
                  B said I got it from a friend. You take this one because he has another dog just like it.
                  A said.. That's great thanks.

Weeks later.. Andy took Clint hunting.
                  They got to the first pond
                  A told C...watch this. He sent the dog up there. The dog came back, picked up a stick and started shaking his head everywhere.
                  A said that's strange. Never seen that before.
                  They moved to the second pond.. same results.
                  Same results at pond three and four.
                  A told C..were packing up and I am taking this dog back to B.
                  A went to B's house and explained what the dog had done.
                  B said oh crap!!! I forgot to tell you.
                  If the dog doesn't bark and grabs a stick and shakes it.

That means.. There are more ducks than you can shake a stick at!!!!

Comment

A guru was teaching a pain management technique to a couple having a natural child birth. The guru hypnotized the mother and it enabled her project some of her pain to the father thus easing her pain. And much to the couples surprise it really worked. But they returned home to find the mailman dead on the porch.

Comment

The two Aggies got pulled over by the GW. He had a flat bed trailer with 21 deer piled up and a bear on top of them. The GW thought.. this is gonna be good.

The Aggies explained they had a MLD place and all the deer were tagged and legal.
                      The GW was shocked when everything was properly tagged and good to go.

The GW said congratulations on the hunting. He told the Aggie your one heck of a shot. All the deer were shot right between the eyes. The Aggie said he took pride in his marksmanship.

The GW walked away and suddenly turned back. He said.. hey what about that bear? It has holes in both paws and between the eyes?

The Aggie said.. well, when Joe put the spot light in his eyes he covered them with both paws

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                        Some pretty good ones on here.

All I have is dad jokes.

Do you know how to make holy water?

Boil the hell out of it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I picked my 8yr old son up last weekend from Sunday school and asked him how did it go. He told me he learned how to make holy water. I said that's interesting how do you do that? He hit me with this joke. He had me laughing pretty good.

Comment

Two part joke, my son had an assignment about public speaking and all the kids had to take their turn standing in front of the class telling a joke…he said this one got the most laughs / groans:

Why did Sally fall off the swing?
                          Because she has no arms.

Knock, knock.
                          Who’s there?
                          Not Sally!

Comment

An old couple are on an out-of-state road trip, the guy gets pulled over. The officer said he was speeding and needs to see his drivers license.
                            The old lady, hard of hearing, says “What did he say?” The old guy hollers “He says I was speeding, and needs to see my drivers license!”
                            The officer notices the address and town they are from, and says he went through there a while back.
                            The old lady says “What did he say?” The old guy hollers “He says he’s been to our home town!”
                            The officer says that he spent the night at a hotel in their town, and had picked up a woman at the hotel bar, but it was the worst sex he had ever had.
                            The old lady says “What did he say?” The old guy hollers “He says he knows you!”

Comment

Heard this one yesterday.

What do you call a potato with a penis?

Dictator

Comment

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

Bob: My butthole hurts.

Doc: Where exactly?

Bob: Right around the entrance

Doc: Well Bob, as long as you keep calling it an entrance, it’s probably going to keep hurting.

Comment

Working...
                                X