TBAC Ultra 5 or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBAC Ultra 5 or ?

Are there any other cans in the 5” category that compete with the ultra 5?

I was thinking of getting another suppressor and I want the shortest one possible, hearing “safe”, and not adding too much weight.

The Gen 2 Ultra 5 seems to fit what I want and I already have an Ultra 7 CB mount so I could use the 5 on everything I have now.

Mainly wanted to see what other options are out there..

I have 2 Ultra 7’s and couldn’t be happier with them.

Comment

No on 5. Will not protect ur ears. Go 7

Comment

I’ve shot a 5 quite a bit. We had one for a demo can for a while. It’s not hearing safe in the least bit. I’d run strictly for a hunting only can, and use the 7 on that rifle any other time (load work, target shooting, etc).

Comment

Personally I’d grab a Nomad Ti. Only about an inch longer, but a whole LOT quieter. Weight is about the same too.

Comment

7 would be the smallest. Had a 5, 7, & 9. Loge the 9 and the 7 works great for the size. 5 is a waste in my opinion. If you wanted versatility check out the rugged radiant. Can go from a 7.5 to a 5.5 whenever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I’ve shot a 5 quite a bit. We had one for a demo can for a while. It’s not hearing safe in the least bit. I’d run strictly for a hunting only can, and use the 7 on that rifle any other time (load work, target shooting, etc).
              That is exactly what I was thinking about doing with it. Just want to keep it the most compact while hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                Personally I’d grab a Nomad Ti. Only about an inch longer, but a whole LOT quieter. Weight is about the same too.
                I’ll check out the nomad. Only reason for leaning ultra is that I have mounts already on my rifles

Comment

Look into KGM suppressors. They are absolutely awesome.
                  They have a R30K tht is only 5.8” long.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                    Look into KGM suppressors. They are absolutely awesome.
                    They have a R30K tht is only 5.8” long.
                    KGM manufactures Dead Air suppressors for them. They produce a very high quality product.

Comment

TBAC Ultra 5 or ?

What about the reflex style cans from AB? Put volume behind the break to reduce length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X