Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Landrover.. tracking this hunt..

Comment

Today is the day! Blood in the snow! Following..

Comment

Today is as good a day as any to get it done!

Comment

25 percent unaware in bow range vs 100 percent spooky and out of range is a positive change. Good luck sir.

Comment

Come on you ole big bruiser !! I thinking today will be the day!! Aim small!!!!

Comment

20 degrees and zero wind......got hot chocolate [emoji515] and warmers stuck all over my body. [emoji2957] Niiiice and cozy plus I really like this spot deeper in the bush. It makes sense for one to walk by the pop up coming into the bait or leaving. I likey!!!![emoji3] Oh, the bait is also not that far......40ish at worst but a better angle for slinging an arrow. [emoji95][emoji1018][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

You going to extend your hunt if by the rare event a "mosshopper" doesn't materialize?

Comment

Good luck keep grinding!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                    You going to extend your hunt if by the rare event a "mosshopper" doesn't materialize?
                    I may broach that subject tonight![emoji6] Right now my bones are telling me it will happen!!!![emoji95][emoji1662][emoji95]

Comment

Needs to get down to about 0 degrees to get those deer up & moving.

Comment

Good luck you've definitely put in the time!

Comment

I'm guessing, over there, it is no particular time when the deer show up to feed?

How many shooters have been showing up to this bait site?

Comment

When I finally crack down and book a hunt up there I'm gonna request the fattest gal in Saskatchewan to aid in my hunt mainly to keep me warm in the blind

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                              Today is the day! Blood in the snow! Following..
                              2 doe and 1 little forky so far!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                                Needs to get down to about 0 degrees to get those deer up & moving.
                                Ouch...[emoji33]..not in the coming weather forecast. Hope u r wrong on that one!!![emoji3061]

Comment

Working...
                                X