Anyone shoot Arrow Dynamic arrows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shoot Arrow Dynamic arrows?

I've never heard or seen anyone shoot them but they look nice and they are made in the USA. They are also tapered which should be good for FOC. I'm thinking about getting some from 3 rivers archery.

I’ve shot quest thumpers and ironwoods which are very similar. They are good arrows and were all I shot when I was shooting carbons
    Last edited by chackworth3; 09-13-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I shot them, but the nocks would pop out of them, they are a heavy arrow. If u need a heavy arrow. I have been shooting Gold tip Traditionals, they pass through deer in the hillcountry, and I can tune them very well with their tuning system. Why are u looking at the arrow dynamics.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been shooting gold tip traditionals and now easton fmj. I was just curious and they are made in the USA which is important for me. They have several types on 3 Rivers Archery but I've never seen them anywhere else. Just curious...

Comment

in my opinion, the tapered aspect is highly overrated, except it seems to allow you a broader range of flexabilty with spines

you can achieve higher FOC(if you feel its necessary) in a variety of ways for less money.
          To answer your question, yes I have, and not impressed at all

As for the made in the USA, I respect your effort, but good luck with that when it comes to carbon

check out micro diameters such as Widowmaker shafts, FMJ, Black Eagle, if concerned about penetration

Comment

I used to shoot the Arrow Dynamics shafts but gradually stopped when I dropped down in draw weight. Very tough (and heavy) shaft.

Comment

Working...
            X