Where to eat in Conroe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to eat in Conroe?

I'll be headed to Conroe on Wednesday.......where's some good places to eat in the area?

McKenzie BBQ, Vernon's Kuntry Katfish, Joe's Italian restaurant. Head towards Montgomery and hit Tony's Deli, voted #1 in America by Yelp.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s a new place in Conroe called the Honor Cafe. Honors vets and has its own gun store. Food is really good

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
        McKenzie BBQ, Vernon's Kuntry Katfish, Joe's Italian restaurant. Head towards Montgomery and hit Tony's Deli, voted #1 in America by Yelp.

Chris pretty much covered it. I'd add Margarita's Mexican food on 336 north. and you can get a great messy burger at Burger Boy on 105 east of the downtown area. Great shakes too.

Comment

if you're in the area of 105 - there is a good little hot dog joint called Double Doggies that makes some kick butt hot dogs

Vernon's Kuntry katfish mentioned earlier is also extremely good

Comment

Tonys out towards montgomery is amazing. Kuntry Catfish as well.

Comment

There is also the Fish Pond between Willis and New Waverly. Good comfort food.

Comment

My aunt and uncle own Vernon's Kuntry BBQ on 105 (just before Kuntry Katfish). They got a big variety of food and it's all good.

Comment

I will add Pizza Shack to those already mentioned.

Comment

Kitchen Tales on 105 by the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post

Good choices!

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      Kitchen Tales on 105 by the lake.
                      Best pork chop I have ever eaten.

There is a little hole in the wall sushi place out towards Montgomery called Little Tokyo. Some of the best sushi I have ever eaten. If you go be sure to get an ocean salad with your sushi. Family owned and operated business.

Comment

New place called The Catch on 105. Best seafood poboy I have had in decades. Gambino bread.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions folks!

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          There is a little hole in the wall sushi place out towards Montgomery called Little Tokyo. Some of the best sushi I have ever eaten. If you go be sure to get an ocean salad with your sushi. Family owned and operated business.
                          Expound on this ocean salad, please.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                            Thanks for the suggestions folks!

Expound on this ocean salad, please.
                            I can't remember everything, but it has salmon, white fish, avocado, & octopus with some sort of sauce in it. It's delicious.

Comment

The Honor Cafe, Ransom in Montgomery, Monties, Fajita Jacks, The Catch,, Vernons.

Comment

Working...
                              X