Direct tv sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct tv sucks

Direct tv sucks. What other options are out there?

Fire stick. Have to have internet though

Comment

Over air antenna.

Comment

Yep had them for 15 years and finally got fed up about a year ago and went to streaming. Dont miss their crap one bit

Comment

We have HULU and love it!

Comment

CUT
            THE
            CORD

Fire stick, hulu, Netflix etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
              Yep had them for 15 years and finally got fed up about a year ago and went to streaming. Dont miss their crap one bit
              same boat. I have a firestick and Philo TV I think. Wife watches it. I used to watch the stros, but not anymore.

Comment

Direct tv sucks

So many other options now days. I was in same boat and was with direct tv for an embarrassing 15+ years. I’m happy with YouTube TV and Disney +

Now direct tv calls me daily trying to sell me 50% of their plans! Get lost!

Comment

Direct cannot be any worse than dish. I've had both. They both stink.

Comment

Canceled Direct Tv recently after several years and went with Fire TV Stick and YouTube TV. Saving about 70% a month and really enjoying the service. Can add several streaming apps and still be less than what I was paying.

Comment

I have had good luck with dish. We hated direct. Have had dish for 10+ Years now with no complaints.

-john

Comment

How does that streaming work at the deer lease? Lol.

It cracks me up when people say "cut the chord" but have the chord for their internet to stream.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I broke up with Direct TV in March. I have a digital antenna and Internet. I recently signed up for HULU plus live tv. It’s been good so far. I have a dish network tailgater that I can use at the lease but I pay month to month. No contract. The digital antenna has been all I needed for TV. I only signed up for HULU due to me not being able to get one local channel on my digital antenna. I don’t plan on keeping it long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Youtube TV is legit. I switched a few months back and have loved it. Long as you have a smart tv your good to go. Works well so I can watch at home, in my camper and on my phone from anywhere. Highly recommend trying it out.

Comment

Youtube TV x 2....

I Cut the cord months ago and will NEVER go back.. I have Youtube TV, youtube, and netflix on my TV's. Youtube TV app on my phone and plug into camper TV... Have more hunting shows than you can watch on Youtube and Youtube TV has all the local channels I need. Huge savings..

Comment

Working...
                              X