Cerakote DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerakote DFW

Who’s everyone using for cerakote in the DFW area? I’ve got an M2 20ga I need to get coated[emoji41].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d say send it down to us in Austin but sadly we’re closing in February. Here’s my Dads M2 12g we did last year

Comment

I used allegiant firearms in mckinney to do a pistol. They just did it fde nothing complicated. Im interested too.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
        I’d say send it down to us in Austin but sadly we’re closing in February. Here’s my Dads M2 12g we did last year

Dang! That’s pretty slick...nicely done!!

Comment

Triarc Systems does cerakote as well

Comment

These guys are in Fort Worth and do good work. One of the owners is a retired FWPD sergeant.

Comment

I have had allegiant rifle works in mckinney do 2 shotguns for me and have been very happy with the service and finished product.

Comment

I go to Alamo Precision Rifles (TBH SPONSOR) for my cerakote.

I will be the dissenting opinion on Allegiant. Never been overly impressed with their customer service.

The one bolt action rifle/stock they painted was poorly done. They simply sprayed over the pic rail instead of removing and then painting the whole action/barrel/rail, stencils were left all over the stock, areas were missed... was fixed properly by Alamo.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                  I go to Alamo Precision Rifles (TBH SPONSOR) for my cerakote.

I will be the dissenting opinion on Allegiant. Never been overly impressed with their customer service.

The one bolt action rifle/stock they painted was poorly done. They simply sprayed over the pic rail instead of removing and then painting the whole action/barrel/rail, stencils were left all over the stock, areas were missed... was fixed properly by Alamo.

Thanks for the heads up, I just reached out to Alamo for a quote[emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                  X