Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another dang good thread in 2021 again with some great deer killed by us all. Congrats again to all! Heckuva year after a solid rain year. With protein, cottonseed, alfalfa, turkey and coon killing season coming up it's time to start a another one. You cranky MLD boys can still post in 2021 if you'd like. It's still open..

Time to cut back the corn and start up the offseason feeding, praying for rain and looking forward to thumping a few Toms in turkey season. Birds numbers look better than the last couple of years when the numbers dropped significantly....so we're really excited for April to get here at our place. Gonna change it up with a few popup blinds and ambush points in new areas this season.

Post up your pics and stories fellas as usual: Hunts, trail camera pics, LDPs, work weekends, new projects, food, drinks, coons and other varmint carnages are all welcome! The more participation the better the thread. Here's to a bountiful 2021 after a solid Angelo area hunters season despite more Corona! And ...Oh yeah F Corona and her sister Omicron!!
    Last edited by Smart; 01-24-2022, 09:23 AM.

always my favorite thread !

Comment

In again and hoping for another good year.

Comment

Looking forward for another year, bringing on the rain.

Comment

We got some killing kicked off today. Had a helicopter fly and got 23 pigs taken out

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            We got some killing kicked off today. Had a helicopter fly and got 23 pigs taken out

Man I bet that made you sad..

Comment

I’m trying to take out a big ugly boar that’s bullying the deer at the feeder on a friend’s place.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Man I bet that made you sad..
                Bad thing is that was with only flying about half the property

Comment

Crazy how fast 2021 flew by!!

2022 is starting off really dry….Sure hoping for a wet Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    Crazy how fast 2021 flew by!!

2022 is starting off really dry….Sure hoping for a wet Spring.

Yes sir. Need some big time puddles! Stat!!

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    Bad thing is that was with only flying about half the property

Why would they not fly the whole place?

Comment

Yes sir. Need some big time puddles! Stat!!

Why would they not fly the whole place?
                      Guy got sick lmao

Comment

Will be in Schleicher Co. for 22-23 season from Tom green 21 season - am I Still allowed in Smart haha
                        We’re loading out 2 tons of cotton seed this weekend - wish my back luck

Comment

I know Bone Thug killed a stud but did y’all’s bucks seem down in 21-22 season? Seems like ours were. They ate 1/3 of the protein they normally do because of a wet summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo V View Post
                            Will be in Schleicher Co. for 22-23 season from Tom green 21 season - am I Still allowed in Smart haha
                            We’re loading out 2 tons of cotton seed this weekend - wish my back luck

Lotta folks in here from Schleicher and that's definitely surrounding area. We are not far from the TG/ Schleicher county line ourselves. Good luck on the nut kick of shoveling..

Comment

Lotta folks in here from Schleicher and that's definitely surrounding area. We are not far from the TG/ Schleicher county line ourselves. Good luck on the nut kick of shoveling..
                              I definitely do enjoy the area
                              Yes sir one shovel scoop at a time

Comment

Working...
                              X