Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Are you drunk too Blake?
    LMAO at this one Bob. Thanks for giving us support and participating in this thread. I hope the Horns win out and finish 10-2 like the Ags should! TBH Cotton bowl thread would be epic!

Comment

My email and text has blown up all night with LSU fans. They LOVE them some Aggies football tonight!

Comment

Just saw 150's pics again. Very nice. With Coach Slocum and John David Crow. Wow. that is cool. Signing off for the night. Congrats again on a huge win.

Comment

Been busy since games end, but awesome game by the ags! I knew we had a chance after we gave away the Lsu game, and these two games are a prime example of what turnovers do to you.

I am so excited I may go buy a maroon truck tomorrow, lol! I hope we finish strong and follow up next year with another good year and better record. Maybe sec champs... Don't doubt us, you see what can happen. We really are a good team regardless of what haters think.

Comment

I was of little faith, but will rejoice in a win!

Was at a wedding all evening. Thanks for the updates

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
              Ok, here is what I see. I am an avid college football fan. I watch as much of it as I possibly can. That said, A&M is a young team with a new coach. They have surprised a lot of people including me. Everyone in the SEC thinks that the Big 12 are a bunch of punks. The aggies should have beaten both Florida and LSU. Alabama wins last week like a National Champion contender should (overcome adversity in a huge rival game) and win it. They left a lot of emotion on the field last Saturday night and if they think that the other team in maroon is just a punk from the Big 12 then they are in big trouble. If the Aggies get up on Alabama big early in the game( AND i BELIEVE THEY WILL) AND THEY CAN PLAY A FULL 4 QUARTERS for once this season, then they can and will beat Alabama. Anything short of that and I believe the Tide wins a close one. By the way I live and breath State of Texas football and there is No Doubt in my mind that A&M IS THE BEST Texas college team this year!!! Gig Em, HookEm, Guns up, WHATEVER IT TAKES lets root the Aggies to victory no matter who your favorite Texas Team is. Go Frogs!!!
              I think this was a pretty spot on prediction! They did get up on them early, they did play 4 quarters and Bama did leave a lot of emotion on the field in Baton Rouge. Texas football aka the Big 12 just proved they are not Punks! Nice Job Aggies! Way to go Longhorns! Awesome job Tech! Good effort Baylor and TCU!

Comment

Finally got back home from the bday party and wedding.

What a day!!!

Great day for the Aggie Nation

Comment

And I forgot

WHOOOOOOOOOOP

Comment

For BoB: too bad Mack Brown recruited Manziel, as a safety. The Ags got a good one in JFF, and looks like we're getting another great receiver to help him out next year.
                    Great win Ags! Whoop!

Comment

Scoreboard is all u can say to Aggie nay sayers. Sumlin, Kingsbury, Snyder, and Johnny Football are for real.

Comment

Thanks and Gig 'Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          BoB's antics makes Smart look like an Aggie Yell Leader.
                          Ouch!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
                            42 -14 Tide will not be much of a game
                            Guess it was "much" of a game.......

Comment

Originally posted by wildaggie View Post
                              For BoB: too bad Mack Brown recruited Manziel, as a safety. The Ags got a good one in JFF, and looks like we're getting another great receiver to help him out next year.
                              Great win Ags! Whoop!
                              Eventually y'all will understand this never happened. Manziel grew up a huge Texas fan, attended Mack Brown Football camps, etc. He wanted to play QB for Texas, but he was never offered...

Comment

Originally posted by barber12 View Post
                                Aggies are going down bama has this game sealed all ready
                                Ur uh, ur uh......wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X