No announcement yet.

Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear the Aggie defense will be sucking wind middle of the 3rd Qtr. The Aggie offense scores so quickly, the defense won't have much bench time. I hope the turnover bug doesn't bite A&M in the butt this game. I'm not predicting a score, but I will say, if A&M wins the turnover battle, they win the game.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ6APeHOD04"]Texas A&M vs Alabama 2012 Promo - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
        I hope the turnover bug doesn't bite A&M in the butt this game.
        This and/or our kicking game. I wake up at night in cold sweat having this same nightmare where we have a shot at a 40 yard fg to win it. I don't expect A&M to win but it will be absolutely gut wrenching if the Aggies lose by a td and have 3 missed fieldgoals, be hard to get over a blown opportunity like that!

Comment

Im not always an Aggie fan but I dang sure am this weekend

Comment

I feel an upset coming

Comment

Ok, here is what I see. I am an avid college football fan. I watch as much of it as I possibly can. That said, A&M is a young team with a new coach. They have surprised a lot of people including me. Everyone in the SEC thinks that the Big 12 are a bunch of punks. The aggies should have beaten both Florida and LSU. Alabama wins last week like a National Champion contender should (overcome adversity in a huge rival game) and win it. They left a lot of emotion on the field last Saturday night and if they think that the other team in maroon is just a punk from the Big 12 then they are in big trouble. If the Aggies get up on Alabama big early in the game( AND i BELIEVE THEY WILL) AND THEY CAN PLAY A FULL 4 QUARTERS for once this season, then they can and will beat Alabama. Anything short of that and I believe the Tide wins a close one. By the way I live and breath State of Texas football and there is No Doubt in my mind that A&M IS THE BEST Texas college team this year!!! Gig Em, HookEm, Guns up, WHATEVER IT TAKES lets root the Aggies to victory no matter who your favorite Texas Team is. Go Frogs!!!

Comment

Where were the LSU and Florida Gator highlights?

Comment

I salute you parkchief100. You are a bigger fan then I, because I could not root for Texas if they were playing Bama. I do like your assessment, it will take a 0 turnover game, no missed FG's and a HUGE game by our front 7 to win this one.

Comment

Well I'm thinking I might hijack this thread and make it live for the trip up there

Comment

Ags win with the kicker redeeming himself with a long FG. 23-20 Ags

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddy590 View Post
                        Ags win with the kicker redeeming himself with a long FG. 23-20 Ags
                        He'd go from Zero to Hero immediately!

Comment

[quote=Sticks&Strings;6153572]I am kin to Bear and I am a Bama Fan when not playing the Ags, but this one is a game to be played. I went to ATM so I am pulling for them.

I expect Bama to win, but I think the ags have the best chance to beat them over any team they played, including LSU...only because they know what to expect from LSU, but haven't played a system like the ags![/QUOTE]

Kin to Coach Bryant but your Avatar says... This takes drinking the kool-aid to a new level! JK

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                          I am pulling for the Aggies but Bama will win by two touchdowns.

I am looking forward to Saturday. Early game at DKR with the Horns opening the game in the wishbone, watch the Ags beat those Bama boys on TV and then watch TCU beat K State in Fort Worth.
                          I want to see this too And also the rest of the tribute. I guess it will male its way to YouTube

Originally posted by bbinford View Post
                          This and/or our kicking game. I wake up at night in cold sweat having this same nightmare where we have a shot at a 40 yard fg to win it. I don't expect A&M to win but it will be absolutely gut wrenching if the Aggies lose by a td and have 3 missed fieldgoals, be hard to get over a blown opportunity like that!
                          I would not lose any sleep

Comment

Last edited by 18ncs; 11-08-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

this game will be won by CJ Mosely from Alabama. He is the most likely canidate for the spy position and is posssibly the best 3rd down lb in college fb right now. Alabama's pass rush comes from exotic schemes and overloads which doesnt bode well vs JF because he is just too ellusive. When they run blitzes they will run blitzes from Manziel's right side in an attempt to get him to scramble to his left. I bet they jam the receivers and dont give up the dink and dunk game ran by aTm and force them into a more downfield attack. Final score guess is 24-17 Roll Tide. Saban and Smart should be able to win the mental game vs Kingsburry pretty easily but JFF will cover up his play calling as he always does.

Comment

They need to have a plan for Bama mixing up defenses...if they rush only three and contain...what's A&M's plan?

hopefully spread the field and have a designed quarterback draw

Bama will score.....probably in the low to mid 20's. TAMU will have to outgun them to have a shot

x2

Comment

Working...
                                X