No announcement yet.

Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It maybe close for a little while, but BAMA will win. No one makes halftime adjustments like the SEC. Defense rules and until A&M get one they will continue to lose close games.

Comment

If the Ags Kicker can hit some much needed easy field goals then the Ags have a chance. 27-24 Aggies.
      BTHO Bama!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        No one makes halftime adjustments like the SEC. .

I have heard it all now....

Comment

Its going to be a dang good game! maybe I can catch atleast the second half after I get off the water! But I predict that the aggies are going to surprise bamma and they are going to be caught with their pants on the ground and will be scrambelling like they did against LSU.

Comment

I don't think it will be much different than any other Bama home game. Slow start by the tide with a close game at half time. Then they will step up 2nd half and win by 10+.

Comment

wishful thinking

Bama is going to roll right over them. I'm a Tiger fan . . . . . . bama's a good dang team

Comment

Vegas has the line holding at 13.5 for Bama. I think that's pretty fair and have no doubt that Saban will have his team mentally ready to take on the Aggies.

So how does A&M go about overcoming that in order to win this game. I think it comes down to A&M's defense getting stops and allowing our offense to get on the field as much as possible. Getting a turn over that our offense turns into a touchdown is a 14 point swing . So I'll say the turnover battle will be the deciding factor in this game.

I'm not going to predict the score but if A&M can win the turn over battle I think they can outscore Bama and win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                  Vegas has the line holding at 13.5 for Bama. I think that's pretty fair and have no doubt that Saban will have his team mentally ready to take on the Aggies.

So how does A&M go about overcoming that in order to win this game. I think it comes down to A&M's defense getting stops and allowing our offense to get on the field as much as possible. Getting a turn over that our offense turns into a touchdown is a 14 point swing . So I'll say the turnover battle will be the deciding factor in this game.

I'm not going to predict the score but if A&M can win the turn over battle I think they can outscore Bama and win the game.

This makes sense except A&M hasn’t been very good at forcing turnovers this year and only has one in the last four weeks and that was against Miss St., last week. Bama has forced 23 turnovers and lost 8 fumbles versus the Aggies forcing 8 turnovers to their 15 they have given up. If anyone is a ball hog in this game, it's Bama. Bama is also the 2nd best defense in the nation, giving up 229 yards per game.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 11-08-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

^^ in addition to the turn overs they need to get a few good sacks on Mccarron and get some good 3rd down stops.

Comment

Originally posted by 14ncs View Post

Good stuff and Avatar!

At the end of the Junction Boys book, it talks about the success of the players in life after college. It's crazy how well they all did in life.

Comment

Never underestimate "Johnny Football" !!!
                        Last edited by Saltgrass Mikerr; 11-08-2012, 10:44 AM. Reason: I screwed up and sent it twice. How do you delete??

Comment

I think a&m can pull it off by spreading out their big linebackers and using speed to their advantage but bama forces mistakes. I think their defense is not too much different than miss st was; big in the front seven and fast in the secondary. Some ppl forget msu starts two future nflers at cb. If we keep it within 10 ill be happy since its at bama but if we do win i wont be extremely surprised.

Comment

The Tide is rather tough....but...never underestimate "Johnny Football"

Comment

Hoping for an upset but not optimistic.

Comment

Johnny looks focused and ready, but I don't think the Ags are ready for Bama....

Comment

Working...
                                X