CWD Discovered in Limestone County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crc View Post
    Doing everything but answering the question. Interesting.
    Your reading comprehension is severely lacking.

Guess you missed the part where I said I highly doubt anyone would eat a animal that they KNEW carried cwd. Pretty sure than answers your repeated joke of a question. No?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      No you idiot. Nobody would. It doesn’t have a thing to do with the conversation.

Comment

No you idiot. Nobody would. It doesn’t have a thing to do with the conversation.
        Calm down little buddy. I’m not sure why a simple question makes y’all so angry.

Comment

Calm down little buddy. I’m not sure why a simple question makes y’all so angry.
          I’m not angry. I’m just informing you of your nagging stupidity. Someone has to or you won’t stop lol.

Comment

I’m sorry y’all can’t see the relevance of making y’all admit your fear of a contagion that y’all are downplaying the spread of.

Comment

Lol. Lord.

Pretty **** sure you haven't seen me downplay anything. Yet you continue to repeatedly ask the same dumb *** question. Kinda like all the covid bs....not scared at all. Didn't wear a mask didn't go get the shot didn't stay inside all day every day. Spent the entire time out about working living life. Have ate elk from areas where cwd is prevalent. Wasn't scared about getting it worried about it anything. Never crossed my mind. Guess that means I fear it in your eyes? Lol only a fool would eat a animal that they knew was infected with any disease. Only a fool would continually ask the same question and think it's proving something.
              Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 09-27-2022, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Lol. Lord.

Pretty **** sure you haven't seen me downplay anything. Yet you continue to repeatedly ask the same dumb *** question. Kinda like all the covid bs....not scared at all. Didn't wear a mask didn't go get the shot didn't stay inside all day every day. Spent the entire time out about working living life. Have ate elk from areas where cwd is prevalent. Wasn't scared about getting it worried about it anything. Never crossed my mind. Guess that means I fear it in your eyes? Lol only a fool would eat a animal that they knew was infected with any disease. Only a fool would continually ask the same question and think it's proving something.
                Calm down little buddy

Comment

I don’t care for breeders and the only high fence stuff I’ve hunted is exotics aside from some management whitetail. But nice try. And yes I’d say I’ve pretty successful with free range deer
                  I don't care about you, I was speaking to myself. I've done it all from high fence to Mexico to basic public poor-man's hunting. Watched deer grow up from birth to 7.5 years old and had group discussions on which to kill and which to let walk. I'd rather kill a doe on public and actually HUNT an animal than sit around anywhere shooting farm animals, like I said in the original comment that spawned your reply I consider half the animals hanging on people's wall to be livestock... including several of my own.

I’m sorry y’all can’t see the relevance of making y’all admit your fear of a contagion that y’all are downplaying the spread of.
                  Fact is a high CWD prevalence will hurt the hunting industry big time, financially and participation as well. We keep seeing comments in this thread about deer dying from CWD or with CWD, and that it won't hurt the population, etc. It's not about that, it's about hunters not wanting to hunt anymore if it gets out of control and your odds of eating an infected deer go up. They conveniently ignore that because it doesn't support their argument that everybody just hates breeders.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    I don't care about you, I was speaking to myself. I've done it all from high fence to Mexico to basic public poor-man's hunting. Watched deer grow up from birth to 7.5 years old and had group discussions on which to kill and which to let walk. I'd rather kill a doe on public and actually HUNT an animal than sit around anywhere shooting farm animals, like I said in the original comment that spawned your reply I consider half the animals hanging on people's wall to be livestock... including several of my own.

Fact is a high CWD prevalence will hurt the hunting industry big time, financially and participation as well. We keep seeing comments in this thread about deer dying from CWD or with CWD, and that it won't hurt the population, etc. It's not about that, it's about hunters not wanting to hunt anymore if it gets out of control and your odds of eating an infected deer go up. They conveniently ignore that because it doesn't support their argument that everybody just hates breeders.
                    Hmmm has hurt mule deer or elk hunting in Colorado Wyoming ect? Sure doesn't seem that way to me seems like record amounts of NR applications year after year.

Don't think anyone here wants CWD here in Texas or it spreading any farther than it has. Sure that's been said multiple times. Some just have different opinions than others.

Comment

Calm down little buddy

About what I expected.

Comment

Hmmm has hurt mule deer or elk hunting in Colorado Wyoming ect? Sure doesn't seem that way to me seems like record amounts of NR applications year after year.

Don't think anyone here wants CWD here in Texas or it spreading any farther than it has. Sure that's been said multiple times. Some just have different opinions than others.
                        Apples to oranges and not very well thought out argument. The winter kills the weak animals up there, down here they eat corn all winter and continue to spread the disease around the protein cooler.

Comment

About what I expected.
                          I’m not sure how else to respond to an incoherent rambling

Comment

50. 50 cases. Out of how many millions of deer? Can you admit the percentage of free range deer tested versus breeder is significantly different?

Understand I support a solution to the problem. But not just focusing on breeders. Im not so naive as to think it just magically popped up in pens.

Why aren’t y’all as concerned with anthrax? It’s killed WAY more deer in 2 weeks than CWD has in a decade.
                            Calm down little buddy. Anthrax is naturally occurring in the soil in certain areas of Texas. Really nothing you can do about it other than not buying or leasing in those areas.

There's actually been more than 50 cases. Think of it as the China Flu. It starts with one case. Someone transports it to another area. Next thing you know thousands of cases get reported in the new contaminated area. Very simple logic. Had China stopped everyone from exiting or entering their country. The China Flu would have stayed in China. That's about a simple as I can make it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Apples to oranges and not very well thought out argument. The winter kills the weak animals up there, down here they eat corn all winter and continue to spread the disease around the protein cooler.
                              Lol. As with most if it doesn't fit your narrative then it's not well thought out or comparable.

How long does it take cwd to kill am infected animal? I'm not an expert by any means but from what I've read can take years. Most of the studies/research has been done up north where CWD has been prevalent for years. Hasn't slowed hunting down one bit up there as we all can see that.
                              So those weak animal your say die during the winter obviously don't die the first winter they contract it.. once again according to the researches. So can still be spread among other animal can still be eaten by hunters who have no idea the animal may be infected.

Just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't mean it's not the truth of the matter. Cwd has been in those states for years and years. There's still a ton of animal there and hunting numbers have only gone up.

Comment

Lol. As with most if it doesn't fit your narrative then it's not well thought out or comparable.
                                You’re projecting so hard rat nao

Comment

Working...
                                X