No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RiverRat is on an absolute heater. Only regret (as always) is that I did not buy more Do we pull out at $5!? My Sandhill crane hunt and lodging is about paid for..

Comment

Originally posted by DosToros View Post
      Anyone on here on Atlas Discord?
      I am on it but have not figured it out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
        I am on it but have not figured it out yet.
        There was definitely some growing pains for me but I have got a nice feel for it now. Been cleaning up over the last couple weeks but it took me a while to get a system.

Comment

I'm watching ACST, its dipping nicely but not a buyer yet.

Comment

ONTX is approaching a buy. I will wait till I see signs of a bounce and probably get back in it to try to catch it on the way back up.

Comment

Well you boys are just having to much fun! Just set up my E-trade app and added funds but guess it takes 2-3 days to hit. Now just have to figure out what the heck I'm doing with the app.... any quick footnotes to the app? All new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post
                Well you boys are just having to much fun! Just set up my E-trade app and added funds but guess it takes 2-3 days to hit. Now just have to figure out what the heck I'm doing with the app.... any quick footnotes to the app? All new to me.
                Been doing it for a year now so way new to me also, I have been following this thread and it has made me 3k. started out with 3k, I did learn I just trade the penny stuff when I have the PC in front of me and don't have to go to work. even through it's only a few grand still stresses me out when it goes RED. I'm not wired very well when I lost money.
                Last edited by Bassdeer; 01-27-2021, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I bought and sold sundial growers earlier in the day and it made some money today but I don't like it that much personally been unable to break out for too long. Better plays right now in my opinion.

As for NAKD im holding to 5 at least. 4.44 maybe since I rock a .444 Marlin most times.

Goodluck to all in the AM. Squeeze the Shorts to death.

Comment

Originally posted by bows08 View Post

I’m new to this too but e-trades allows for penny stocks to be traded buy limit order you say you want To pay X amount for the share and it will be executed if it hits that point. Other stocks can be bought at market value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm all out of the short interest plays.

Hearing Reddit just got subpoena from the SEC They're all tanking. Probably a good buy op right now at 1.50 for NAKD (if you have balls of steel)

Comment

What’s everyone’s feels on GME? Think it will continue?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          RR - Do you have any video's worth watching that explain what is going on with GME and AMC?

I know it has to do with hedge funds and betting against the stocks, but it's clear as mud right now.

I’m new to this but what I undstand is brokerages were short selling
                          Meaning they borrowed stocks at $50 per share betting it would drop in price. Let’s say it went to $40 per share they would then sell back their shares and make the profit when they had to buy it back at a lower price but more quantity to pay what the borrowed. Making profit. They continued to do this to where they over extended the quantity available. Reddit saw this and made them pay

What the Reddit community did was see this brokerage making money short selling, and they knew eventually the brokerage would owe the funds back so they collectively decided to buy the stock it drove the price up so instead of the short sellers buying back in at let’s say $20 the price rose to let’s say $40, $60, $100, so they had to buy back their shares they were hoping would loose value but the price was super high causing the brokerage firm to need to get bailed out. I believe this is the explanation I’m seeing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Friday could potentially be a big day for a lot of these stocks as a lot of calls (options) will be executed. According to what I am seeing on Reddit's thread Wallstreetbets BB, GME, NOK could be good stocks to have come Friday.

Comment

Newb question, if I place an order right now it says it will fill when markets open, so does it fill at the price I select now? Or will it till at whatever the price is when markets open?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Newb question, if I place an order right now it says it will fill when markets open, so does it fill at the price I select now? Or will it till at whatever the price is when markets open?
                                When the market opens. And it will be hard to place orders the first few minutes also (Lag from all the orders) and the prices move a bunch in seconds. Make your plays mid morning and plan to hold at least a day if you can stand to. It's always a little quicker to sell than to buy on high volume stocks also. Just my thoughts good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X