Surf Looks very Tempting Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    I’ll be at access 5, goldish lifted Tundra with a tbh sticker. I’ll be there super early to stake my claim. Lol
    I'm thinking you're right and Saturday will be better. I was going to leave the house at 3 am tomorrow, but sleep sounds good if it's not laying down till Friday morning.

Comment

I’ll be at access 5, goldish lifted Tundra with a tbh sticker. I’ll be there super early to stake my claim. Lol
      What is super early for you?

Comment

A buddy and I are planning to be out there also, going to check buoy data in the morning before we fully commit. Grey 1500 4door silverado

Comment

Fished in surfside this past Monday evening and caught a limit of trout, 19-22”. Water was a bit nippy still but it only took a little over an hour so not too bad. Got broke off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            What is super early for you?

4-4:30ish. Stop by and have a beer. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              I got so excited my wife didn't work until Saturday night. Was going to load up the kids and go to surfside for a few days. Then when I checked before booking the wife had forgot to tell me she's on call tonight! [emoji2959] I may as well sell my saltwater gear!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              You can’t win this year! Your luck has to change sooner or later, hang in there.

Comment

4-4:30ish. Stop by and have a beer. Lol
                Haha last year i would have said yes, and been 2-3 beers up on ya by 4am. Cant do that anymore. Anyways lifted Tacoma with TBH sticker on back. Probably see ya out there. Good luck

Comment

We were at SS Access 4 yesterday. Was a complete beat-down. Wind was ripping but the water was clean. Only one trout but my boys don’t care. They would go every day if they could.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    You can’t win this year! Your luck has to change sooner or later, hang in there.
                    Yep. One of these days! Its all good. Crap happens.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

t

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Haha last year i would have said yes, and been 2-3 beers up on ya by 4am. Cant do that anymore. Anyways lifted Tacoma with TBH sticker on back. Probably see ya out there. Good luck

You don’t have to have a beer. I like to get a few people down there and block up a little section of beach. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          I'm thinking you're right and Saturday will be better. I was going to leave the house at 3 am tomorrow, but sleep sounds good if it's not laying down till Friday morning.

It’s not looking bad down there right now. Water looks to have some nice color too. It’s a little bumpy but tomorrow might be real good.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe tomorrow afternoon....have doubts it will stay calm tho

Comment

Have work in corpus tomorrow, thinking might take the jeep and check on PINS.

Comment

You don’t have to have a beer. I like to get a few people down there and block up a little section of beach. Lol.
                                Probably be own there Sat to help block some beach with ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X