Prayers for our Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for our Country

Just a heavy heart today, please pray that we can all come together and have peace. This old world is heading in the wrong direction and we all need to lift our voice's up to the man up stairs that he will please heal are country and people's hearts.

God Bless
    Bish:

I hear that prayer my brother. It is time for God's people to step up and first pray and second join together with other believers and be obedient to what He calls us to do as His children. We can survive a virus, we can't overcome this without looking to God for His strength not human solutions.

Comment

No prayers
      It’s gonna get real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, way to late to pray, better get your guns ready. Think its gonna get bad in the next week r so.

Comment

I'll join you in prayer brother.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZp1MjC6hsg"]The Weight of the Badge - George Strait - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nephew headed back to Dallas today. He said it’s getting bad . Praying for his safety and that of all the other officers.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

I'll pray with you sir. We are totally incapable of defeating evil and anyone who believes otherwise is only fooling themselves. It is never too late to late to pray as long as you have life left.

Comment

Prayers for our Country

I’ll join in a prayer for our country- but not that we can ‘come together’. I pray for the safety of LE and military personnel on the streets with these evil scum, and for all those who are forced to take up arms and shoot rioters in defense of themselves, others, and their property.

Watch this video from Dallas.

I know Jesus can forgive all sins- but I as an imperfect person can not forgive these evil scum of the earth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Bill; 05-31-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

X2

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post

X2

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          I'll pray with you sir. We are totally incapable of defeating evil and anyone who believes otherwise is only fooling themselves. It is never too late to late to pray as long as you have life left.
                          Agreed. Seeing the mayhem makes me angry as well. Scripture didn’t say over time the world will become a better place before Jesus returns. It’s sad and all we can do is pray and anxiously await his return for rescue from a broken world, and be the best we can be in his image.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

"Fear not for I am with you always." Lord we pray as a people who know you and come to you for guidance and reassurance and thankfulness that you will never leave us or forsake us. There is an internal and eternal peace knowing that You are our God and You control the wind and the waves. We thank you for protecting yours, those who know you and keep your word. We pray that those with hard hearts will turn from their evil ways and look to you for peace in an evil world. Thank you Jesus for life and life more abundantly!

Comment

Working...
                              X