Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any mortgage/construction lenders on the GS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any mortgage/construction lenders on the GS?

We have a signed contract to have a barndo built at the coast and must be looking in all the wrong places for financing. I figured if the GS can’t help an A+ credit rated guy get financed, who can? We are looking for a construction loan with a build time of 3-4 months estimated by our builder then financed for 7-10 years fixed conventional. Do you have a program for us or know of someone we can visit with about it?

Thank you in advance!,

Micheal

Trey Powers - see in sponsors. We used him for a refi about 2yrs ago. He made it so simple. I'd use him again in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
      Trey Powers - see in sponsors. We used him for a refi about 2yrs ago. He made it so simple. I'd use him again in a heartbeat.
      I’ll reach out to him and thank you

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post

Same experience with my re-fi. Trey was great to deal with.

Comment

x3 on Trey. Good dude

Comment

I just called and left a voicemail. Thank you guys!

Micheal

Comment

3-4 months is really fast in normal times but crazy in these times.

Comment

Trey told me that his brokerage is unable to lend on barndos, that is as of earlier this year.

Comment

Michael, I see POC and not Seadrift. Did something change? If Trey can't help you might talk locally to Brenham Nat'l.
                  Last edited by Bill M; 06-30-2022, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                    Michael, I see POC and not Seadrift. Did something change? If Trey can't help you might talk locally to Brenham Nat'l.
                    We still own and will build in Seadrift. I just put POC out of laziness

The good news is City Bank said they have a program for us that does NOT require a kiss afterwards (or shower)! Will keep y’all posted but it sounds like Trey has a phenomenal team working on it as I type this! Thank y’all for the recommendation!!!

Micheal

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                      Trey told me that his brokerage is unable to lend on barndos, that is as of earlier this year.
                      We're in the game now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        We still own and will build in Seadrift. I just put POC out of laziness

The good news is City Bank said they have a program for us that does NOT require a kiss afterwards (or shower)! Will keep y’all posted but it sounds like Trey has a phenomenal team working on it as I type this! Thank y’all for the recommendation!!!

Micheal
                        LOL! I'm usually good to pick up breakfast after a closing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                          We're in the game now!!
                          Good to know. Still a couple years out but we will for sure be using you again

Comment

I have nothing but good things to say about https://www.arrowheadbanktexas.com/
                            They are a small bank and beat out bigger ones in my search for a construction loan. I am using the Fredricksburg branch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                              LOL! I'm usually good to pick up breakfast after a closing.
                              And I’ll take you catching after the house is complete. That should put it right about the peak of the bill red migration!

Micheal

Comment

Working...
                              X