Dog crate / kennel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog crate / kennel

Picking up our Springer spaniel next week and need to get a crate kennel for in the house and in the back of truck on trips. I’m not spending 600 on a gunner but don’t want the cheapies. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruffland kennels best there is

Comment

Bass Pro or Cabela's

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
        Picking up our Springer spaniel next week and need to get a crate kennel for in the house and in the back of truck on trips. I’m not spending 600 on a gunner but don’t want the cheapies. Any suggestions?

Buy once. Cry once. Get a Gunner.

Comment

I have both a Dakota and a Ruffland. I prefer the dakota as far as durability. It is a one piece design that i run tiedown straps through when in the back of the truck, as opposed to the screw in tie down hardware (purchased separately) for the ruffland. I also feel it is much stronger. There was one time with the ruffland in the backseat of wife SUV where i stopped suddenly and our luggage pushed against the side and bent it inward (it popped right back out by hand). I dont believe that the Dakota would have caved in. Ive never measured wall thickness, and my Dakota is a bigger kennel, but it is substantially heavier

Comment

We have gunners and lucky duck. The quality of the gunner is too notch. However they are really heavy to move if you take it in and out of the truck. The lucky Duck is much more manageable and still a very nice quality. I don’t regret either one. Our dogs are worth too much to us (love and $ spent)!

Comment

I personally believe Ruffland kennels are they way to go!

Comment

I have 2 Dakota Large kennels that I’m trying to sell. PM me if interested

Comment

Working...
                X