Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electricity prices, how much has yours increased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.9¢ to 15.5¢ per kWh. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s bad out there. I do commercial, but we also offer a few residential plans from the different Retail Electricity Providers. This run on NG has skyrocketed rates. We have had 9 rate increases on residential rates since February.

My personal home is currently locked in at 8.5 cents/kWh all-in including delivery. I’m up at the end of September and my rate is likely to nearly double.

Best rates currently are on a 36 month agreement. Find the best one you can with the lowest early termination penalty. When rates come down again, switch providers and pay the ETF to get out of your 36 month contract. You’ll come out ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a plan that was .059 per kWh but it expired 2 weeks ago and best rate I could find was .129 per kWh, which is a 36mo plan. Worst case the cancel fee is $250 so if rates drop significantly I can pay the $250 and lock in a lower rate.

Comment

I’m in the middle of a 5 year contract at .10/kw

Comment

Electricity prices, how much has yours increased?

Down $1 from $67 to $66 for the June read compared to last year.

Comment

Mine nearly doubled from last money. Post per day was 7.48 and it is now up to 12.06 per day. Just over $406. CPS energy sucks

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                You live in a shoe?

Comment

I have never had a bill over 200 bucks since I have been in my house. That was until last month . It was 256.

Comment

Last bill was the highest it’s ever been 864.00, pretty sure during summer it’s around 700-750

Comment

wait until you renew

Comment

About 70% for me. Thanks Joe!

Comment

I had to sign on for 3 years to only increase about 15% i got lucky.

Comment

I'm sure it's up a bunch, but I will cut back on lots of other things before I sweat in my house. Way too spoiled to central cooling.

Comment

Mine went from .10 to .13 including delivery. Im on a COOP and don't have a choice who I use. I wouldnt change if I could. Our service is great. I talk to someone if I have to call. My bill went up to $87 for June from $71 for May.

Comment

BS!!! Nothing has gone down!

Comment

Working...
                                X