No announcement yet.

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating them twice will be a tall order. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Oh yay. Now Arky gonna win. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Beating them twice will be a tall order. Good luck.

No doubt. Chip and a chair.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          What a fun exciting game ! Final 4! Props to camera man finding some Hot Aggie Chicks
          He seems to be an expert at that.

Comment

Does anyone know what that little ball is that some pitchers hold between innings? I didn't see it today but I saw the A&M pitcher holding one during the Ut game. I am assuming its weighted or something or a stress ball.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Nice to see you guys on my side for a change. I got roasted earlier this year when I suggested Pierce needed to go. The bull pen was abysmal all year. Pitching coach was to partially blame but ultimately it is Pierces' responsibility.
              IMO..hind sight of course. UT shoulda hired "another guy" 5 years back. He would have had to fire himself for BP problems lol. I think he would have had arms stacked up like cord wood by now.
              Pierce approved of the kids when recruiting them. You hit on most and miss on a few. Blame yourself and move on when some don't workout. Don't blame an assistant. Those two have worked together for awhile I believe. After that time I don't think it could have been the coaching philosophy It had to be something other than bullpen issues. Who knows!

Congrats for movin on Ags!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                IMO..hind sight of course. UT shoulda hired "another guy" 5 years back. He would have had to fire himself for BP problems lol. I think he would have had arms stacked up like cord wood by now.
                Pierce approved of the kids when recruiting them. You hit on most and miss on a few. Blame yourself and move on when some don't workout. Don't blame an assistant. Those two have worked together for awhile I believe. After that time I don't think it could have been the coaching philosophy It had to be something other than bullpen issues. Who knows!

Um, they finished 3 last year and top 8 this year. I guess the bar is MUCH higher at Texas.

Comment

Congrats aggies

Comment

Love it.

Just getting to the regionals was a huge deal for us at the start of the season, super seemed far fetch, CWS not possible, multiple wins at the CWS not even on the slate. Everything in Omaha is big bonus stuff. Lets at least get one from OU just to make it interesting!

Comment

11 years, 3 squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                        He seems to be an expert at that.
                        i’ve got a buddy who used to work for ESPN as a cameraman and he said it’s a game they play. Who can find the hottest chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Um, they finished 3 last year and top 8 this year. I guess the bar is MUCH higher at Texas.
                          That bar is bent.

Comment

The bar is most certainly higher there! It is everyone's World Series even in mid week games or Super Bowl every weekend when your playing Texas. What other team gets their hand sign replicated more than you guys? Most the time it's by the opponents upside down. The other teams fans spend more time horns down than rooting for their own team. Congrats to them/yall the fans on a great year. My post was more about why fire a guy after a great year. That' big time coaching for ya.

Comment

Texas fans wanna see OU and Aggy play for a shot at the champ series? Go Irish.

dumb

Comment

True story

Comment

Working...
                                X