Real estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real estate

Just passing info. Cross H reality in Goldthwaite has a list of a 10 and 11 acre adjoining lots just across the road from my home place in Mills county. Located on the south side of county road 100. I own all the north side of it so a good neighbor. Just passing info. Hunting would be okay I think, but no monsters.

Sounds like some good places for your daughters and their families. Buy it up to keep them close.

Comment

I’m looking for a place just like that for a trailer park!:-)
      Last edited by Bucknaked; 06-12-2022, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Sounds like some good places for your daughters and their families. Buy it up to keep them close.
        They already live on my land! 300 yards to their houses via foot or 4 wheeler, or sxs!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          They already live on my land! 300 yards to their houses via foot or 4 wheeler, or sxs!
          We think alike, you and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            I’m looking for a place just like that for a trailer park!:-)
            Oh no you di-unt!! Keep your eye on this one Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Oh no you di-unt!! Keep your eye on this one Mark.
              He's full of BS! I already have 70 something wind turbines I can see from my front porch! It really can't get much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                He's full of BS! I already have 70 something wind turbines I can see from my front porch! It really can't get much worse.
                I wish that those wind turbine owners had to pay a royalty to all of the land owners that have to look at their new skyline. Case in point, all salvage yards are required to have a privacy fence of some sort so the public don’t have to see that crap. The defense rests its case Your Honor.
                Last edited by Gumbo Man; 06-13-2022, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Some of those wind turbine owners are not happy at all, promises of big money and has been the opposite and a huge pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
                    Some of those wind turbine owners are not happy at all, promises of big money and has been the opposite and a huge pain in the arse.
                    I’m shocked. They wanted to lease my ranch. With no guarantee of number of windmills or income. With a 40 page lease that gave them basically total control of what I could do on my property.

Comment

They will take your land before it’s over with!

Comment

Working...
                      X