Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Hey now DMo watch how you talk to RLB!

It’s bad enough that a grown adult is so incapable of controlling himself after a few cocktails that he has to create another account during trips to banned camp…..but the fact that the smack level is so utterly weak, and ironically backward, is just sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Weak? He’s a life long TCU fan? He’d probably know considering where Schloss came from… and eradicator is a baseball guy.

This dude is a troll. Username fits though!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        That’s ****ing stupid, even for you and jerry.

Try to do better, hack.

It’s all making sense now…

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
          This dude is a troll. Username fits though!

True true...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hows your wife's Vandy team this year??
            My wife went to A&M like I did. We don’t hide under skirts like you and Dale. Good try amigo. Again, best us and then talk.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
              My wife went to A&M like I did. We don’t hide under skirts like you and Dale. Good try amigo. Again, best us and then talk.

Pretty sure Horn been “besting” aggy for they last 40-50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                Pretty sure Horn been “besting” aggy for they last 40-50 years.
                Beat us and then talk. By the way, scoreboard.

I guess scoreboard is a relative term. I’m talking to Texas grads, so that does exclude people like Smart and Dale. Probably you too. But then again, the Ags have whipped everybody’s *** in Texas, so scoreboard still works for all the tshirt fans and guys that claim Texas because they mowed a lawn or trimmed some trees on the LGBTQ campus at some point.
                Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 05-14-2022, 10:47 PM.

Comment

2022. College baseball

You’re a ****ing zero. “Hiding behind a skirt”??? You ****ing fraud…. We all know what you are.

Check them wins in Omaha, dummy.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-14-2022, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You’re a ****ing zero. “Hiding behind a skirt”??? You ****ing fraud…. We all know what you are.

Check them wins in Omaha, dummy.

We know who he is…..

Comment

Should you girls be more concerned about that disaster happening at AstroTurf field in Austin? I can appreciate the interest in quality baseball of others in the great State of Texas, but the obsession is pretty strong. It’s Saturday night. You can pull the goal tender for a little bit.

Comment

Should you girls be more concerned about that disaster happening at AstroTurf field in Austin? I can appreciate the interest in quality baseball of others in the great State of Texas, but the obsession is pretty strong. It’s Saturday night. You can pull the goal tender for a little bit.

Quality College baseball starts and ends in Austin Tx……..

Comment

Anyone on here notice Tech just took the first two to win the series from OSU? I have little faith in the pitching tomorrow but we might can out slug them for the sweep and the conference lead.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                            Anyone on here notice Tech just took the first two to win the series from OSU? I have little faith in the pitching tomorrow but we might can out slug them for the sweep and the conference lead.
                            No. Everybody is more concerned with Aggy. Can’t you tell?

Comment

2022. College baseball

Beat us and then talk. By the way, scoreboard.

I guess scoreboard is a relative term. I’m talking to Texas grads, so that does exclude people like Smart and Dale. Probably you too. But then again, the Ags have whipped everybody’s *** in Texas, so scoreboard still works for all the tshirt fans and guys that claim Texas because they mowed a lawn or trimmed some trees on the LGBTQ campus at some point.

RLB sock engaged. Tshirt talk, grads only talk, job type talks, big boy baseball and football mentions….too many signs otherwise. Next thing you know he’ll be a moose hunter too. You might as well give it up…
                              Last edited by Smart; 05-14-2022, 11:11 PM.

Comment

That’s cute Smart. But no dice. Sorry. Maybe you and Dale can call each other on the 1-800-NTX-GRAD hotline and take another guess. Beat us and then talk. Gig’em!

Comment

Working...
                                X