What work jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Seems like the cheaper the jeans the better they've held up for me. Cinch and all those $50+ pairs of jeans I've bought haven't held up very good. They're built for comfort and nothing else it seems. Definitely a no go if there's fancy stitching done on the back pockets. I ripped the *** end out of the last ones I bought for $50 just by squatting down. But......I had gained about 30 pounds from the time I bought them and the time my butt ripped through them. So........Yeah.....There's that.

I still stand by what I said though. Expensive jeans always wear out faster seems like. Getting fat will tear them up too but that's beside the point.

Cheap is the one reason I have been buying the Atwood’s store brand jeans. They are $10/pair compared to $30-35 for Wranglers. Neither one seemed to outlast the other at times. Up to about 5 yrs ago, only jeans I had EVER worn was Wrangler’s.

Comment

Cinch green label have lasted me a long time climbing in and out of motor graders and loaders I bug maybe 8 pair a year, at the very most. Usually I rip them on something not due to seem failure.

Comment

Dunham sports sells their brand of jeans for $9.00 a pair. Don't laugh until you have tried them. They wear and look good. You can get 4 pair of them for the price of one pair of name brand jeans.

Comment

Round House overall's.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            Cheap is the one reason I have been buying the Atwood’s store brand jeans. They are $10/pair compared to $30-35 for Wranglers. Neither one seemed to outlast the other at times. Up to about 5 yrs ago, only jeans I had EVER worn was Wrangler’s.
            This here, they are "Real Ranch" and sometimes you can get them under $10 a pair.

Comment

I almost made this same post recently. My most durable and comfortable jeans over the last few years have been from Buckle in the mall. They're not on the cheap side though. Wranglers seem to be a 50/50 shot. If I buy ten pair, 5 will rip within the first few times they're worn, other 5 will last for years. Cinch are the worst for me.

I'll definitely try the Ariats mentioned above.

Comment

Get mine at Sam's...14.99/pair. Climb on and off equipment all day. Motor graders, backhoes and loaders

Comment

Another vote for the Wrangler ATG. Lots of stretch to them and they BREATHE!!

Comment

I stopped wearing jeans several years ago and went to Carhartt Rugged Flex Rigby pants. Much lighter and very tough for working in the summer. Plus i buy factory 2nd's for about $26.

Comment

I will never have another pair of jeans. I started wearing the Magellan nylon fishing pants, about six years ago. I'm in a railyard five days a week, up and down railcars. I have a couple of pairs that are four years old and still going strong. They are cooler, and dry fast if you get wet.

Comment

If you want longevity and comfort definitely Duluth. Not cheap though.

Comment

Good ole 13MWZ for me!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                            Good ole 13MWZ for me!

Same here! Relatively inexpensive and built to last!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just havent found the right thing that fits me at Duluth yet.

I have been wearing the Walls Ditchdigger pants you can order on line.

Also have the Carhart FlexSwing or Full swing pants. The arent bad. They dont fit me as good as the Walls Clothes.

Its weird. Walls Coats pants etc fit me great. Anything Carhart or dickies has never fit as good.

Comment

I haven’t worn 13MWZs in a long time but they were/are called nut huggers for a reason. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X