No announcement yet.

JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Texas turkey pics, fun times just around the corner.

Comment

JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
      Daaaaaaaang……turkey hunting over Bownanza??? I’m proud of you slacker!

How yalls numbers looking this year?

Better but not great. I’ll know more opening weekend. Saw some good numbers today! Good luck to y’all this weekend.

Comment

When no one makes a legit turkey decoy bag you build your own. Used a backpack harness from one of my duck decoy bags, bought some 500d cordura in mossy oak bottom land. Its roughly 28" wide and 32" tall. Placed a divider in the middle so my DSD decoys don't rub against each other. Sewed another compartment inside of it to hold my calls, drinks, snacks and other gear. Not the best pics, but this bag will hunt.

]

Comment

In. Love following this thread. Hope to add a bird or two on here myself as our lease is covered up in turkeys.

Good luck Clay and family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
            Let's do this!

My plans for this year have slowly been whittled down to almost nothing. Between bachelor parties, weddings, and other completely unacceptable events scheduled during the best season of the year, 2/3 of my weekends are shot. Gotta play the hand you're dealt though, so I'll make the most of it. Haven't scouted once but I know there's birds on a couple properties I hunt.

Ha….that is completely unacceptable!

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
              When no one makes a legit turkey decoy bag you build your own. Used a backpack harness from one of my duck decoy bags, bought some 500d cordura in mossy oak bottom land. Its roughly 28" wide and 32" tall. Placed a divider in the middle so my DSD decoys don't rub against each other. Sewed another compartment inside of it to hold my calls, drinks, snacks and other gear. Not the best pics, but this bag will hunt.

]
              I like that!

Comment

Front blew through New Braunfels and the temps dropped about 15 degrees...wind is supposed to be brutal until about midnight.

Plan today is to shut the computer off here in a little bit, load up, pick up the kids a few hours early from school, and then be in the country in time for some target practice.

I'll sneak away at dark to glass the roost trees and setup the blind

Comment

Southbound

Bucees is a mess! Give yourself at least 30min if you stop!

Comment

Front blew through New Braunfels and the temps dropped about 15 degrees...wind is supposed to be brutal until about midnight.

Plan today is to shut the computer off here in a little bit, load up, pick up the kids a few hours early from school, and then be in the country in time for some target practice.

Good Luck. Going to be cold in the morning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                      Good Luck. Going to be cold in the morning!!!

Heater is on the list!!

Comment

tag!

Have fun in the am

Comment

murder them in the mernin!

Comment

Plenty good with the 75mph crosswind

Comment

Mister Turkey is in trouble. Good luck in the morning

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow mornings carnage!

Comment

Working...
                                X