• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fayette County 151” archery.

138 Fayette County

141 Fayette County

Heavy 8 Fayette County

We had a good year. Been managing for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I almost forgot about this thread ha ha! Some really nice looking deer. Looks like we got some much needed rain. Our pond got about a foot higher with the rain from last week. Should be full now .
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's my eight year old with his Austin county buck from this past year.

Comment

We found our best buck on our place in Colorado County dead last week.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
            We found our best buck on our place in Colorado County dead last week.

Hate to hear that. Only thing worse is when they just disappear. What you think happened?

Comment

My sons girlfriend came over and said there was a deer just standing by the gate and didn’t move as they went by. Two hours later she left and said the deer was dead. We live about a mile from a main road. I’m guessing he got hit. And stumbled our way and died

Comment

Our ponds were 14-16" low before the rain a week or so ago. Filled pretty much up with that one, this one has the dam roaring as well as the creek up into the middle pasture. I'm sure I'll be cleaning my feeder out again after it goes down...oh well, the hogs will have the soured corn cleaned up in no time unfortunately, I will more than likely have to replace 4 of my cameras, they're underwater again

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                Here's my eight year old with his Austin county buck from this past year.
                Congratulations to the young man

Comment

****it boys!
                  Attached Files

Comment

2021 Austin/Colorado/Fayette/Washington Counties Thread

Ya if youve got ponds around New Ulm or Industry, they should be full. We’ve had 12”+ in the last week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I believe it. We got buckets dumped tonight in Cat Spring and alittle north and west had it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post
                        I believe it. We got buckets dumped tonight in Cat Spring and alittle north and west had it worse.

Im a little north and west. Although on the southern portion of the bad part. Our lower fence was all but under water and the road pretty well washed out. Counties got a lot of gravel roads to fix for the second time in a week. I dont know how much rain we got, but it was coming in sideways and hard as ever.

Comment

Rain. And rain. And more rain. Then it rained some more. The deer might float away. TONS of rain in Burton

Comment

We have had probably 12+ inches of rain in the last week in La grange. And some tornado activity to boot last week

Comment

Our tanks are over flowing North of Columbus. I hope we aren’t getting all the summer rain at once.

Comment

found a cam card I hadn't checked, I saw this guy preseason but never during general season. Hope he and his buddy made it.

not far from you JMKro down Wolfe rd.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X