Primary arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primary arms

Any one run one. Or have any first had experience with them. I’m thinking about the SLx 3x18x50 for my 6.5 creedmoor..

What yall say?!

I have a pa mildot that’s great!

Comment

I've bought many things from them but no scope yet. I like the company and have seen many good reviews for their scopes.

Comment

I ran the 4-14x42 for a while. For the money it was pretty good. It tracked perfectly and was decently clear glass. It was heavy tho. I am looking at getting another for my NRL22 rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 4-13 actually and they are decent but not as good as a vortex viper pa. The parallax is very sensitive and gets blurry fast but I have made shots at 1000 yards with them. Turrets seem to track well doped a cold bore shot in a doe at 262 yards shot her behind the ear.

Not bad glass for the money especially on sale. But I think I’d consider other options imo.

I’m not going to buy another one.

Comment

I've run this Platinum 1-8 on my AR-10 308. Great little optic, I just ended up sticking with Vortex. I think the Razor and Platinum glass is coming from the same factory.

Comment

Cool thanks for the info. I think I’m gonna give it a try on my deer rifle. My shots are usually sub 300yd so I think it will be good for the price

Comment

Originally posted by creekbottom02 View Post
                Cool thanks for the info. I think I’m gonna give it a try on my deer rifle. My shots are usually sub 300yd so I think it will be good for the price

For close sub 300 the glass is pretty dang good imo

Comment

I had thought about getting one of the 6.5 Creedmoor designated scopes

Comment

I have a 4-14X42 FFP and it tracks very well and is clear enough to get good high speed video through it. I'd buy another one. Like posted above though, they are a bit on the heavy side for their size...

Comment

Working...
                    X