Reveal Heads Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reveal Heads Up

Just wanted to give the folks looking for a Tactacam Reveal a heads up. Camping World online shows to have have them in stock, about the only place that seems to have them. I ordered 2 and am waiting to see if they actually ship or I get an out of stock notice. They are $114 which is a bit more than they have recently been sold elsewhere, but not as bad as some other cell cams.

I noticed only the AT&T Reveals are in stock and not the verizon. How do the plans work? I currently have Verizon as my cell provider.

Comment

Scheels has the for $99 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
        I noticed only the AT&T Reveals are in stock and not the verizon. How do the plans work? I currently have Verizon as my cell provider.
        The plans are simple. You do not have a contract and don’t have to use your cell provider

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
          The plans are simple. You do not have a contract and don’t have to use your cell provider
          Thanks, looks like i might try out the ATT version since everyone seems to have decent luck with these.

Comment

HERD360 has them in stock.

Just remember you get what you pay for

Comment

I am having issues with the cam sending an alert with the pic. Anyone else? Contacted CS , and they say they are working on an update.

Comment

Is there a way to delete more than one pic at a time on the app?

Comment

I just bought 2 of them on Herd360. People say they have good luck with them. Guess we will see Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                    Is there a way to delete more than one pic at a time on the app?
                    Yes, they fixed that issue with an app update over a month ago. Update the app, got to a pic and long press the pic, and it will highlight green. After that, you can tap on another pic and it will highlight green. I've deleted hundreds at a time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                      I just bought 2 of them on Herd360. People say they have good luck with them. Guess we will see Lol.

If I could just get more deer pics at 1:42 p.m. it would be better lol

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Make sure and use a class 10 card in these cameras. Don’t ask me how I know

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                          Yes, they fixed that issue with an app update over a month ago. Update the app, got to a pic and long press the pic, and it will highlight green. After that, you can tap on another pic and it will highlight green. I've deleted hundreds at a time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            Make sure and use a class 10 card in these cameras. Don’t ask me how I know

This

Comment

Working...
                            X