Plexiglass for blinds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plexiglass for blinds?

Anybody have a good online source? How tall do i want for flip up rifle windows? 12"? Smoke color?

Home Depot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the far back wall of Home Depot they have different size sheets, they also have Lexan if you want unbreakable for a little more money.

Comment

Deerview windows are surprisingly budget friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
          Deerview windows are surprisingly budget friendly.

This. I won’t even waste my time on plexi or Lexan windows after having them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

X3 on deerview. Beats the heck out of making them yourself

Comment

Plexiglass for blinds?

I went with deerview as well this summer after seeing how much the plexiglass was compared to their well made windows. In my 4x8 blind I put in (4)12”x36” windows and (2) 12”x30”. Ran about $220 total with tax and shipping included. I mentioned I heard about them on TBH and they gave me a discount for it. Very pleased with mine.

Comment

Deerview has great price, but I was quoted 45 days behind. I have some golf cart windshields, easily cut with plywood blade on skill saw. Windshields free, 40” wide, I’m making mine 16 x 40, all it will cost is hinges.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                  Deerview has great price, but I was quoted 45 days behind. I have some golf cart windshields, easily cut with plywood blade on skill saw. Windshields free, 40” wide, I’m making mine 16 x 40, all it will cost is hinges.

Thats odd. I ordered some plexiglass from them for a stand their typical window inserts would work on and had them cut and at my home in about a week.

That said the Covid crap has plexiglass in short supply since every store is using it for cashier shields, so I may have just gotten lucky?

Comment

I ve used deerview with no problems. And I have used golf cart windshields from pure lefty for a great price with zero problems. Still have 3 windshields in the connex!
                    Plexi and lanex always fail in a coupla years in the woods.

Comment

Home Depot or Lowes

Comment

Is there any left after all the stores put them up at the registers.
                        LOL sorry covid joke

Comment

Another option is to go to McCoy's Lumber if you have one near you, they have deer blind windows, I think I paid $35 for one there last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TSUBryanG View Post
                            I went with deerview as well this summer after seeing how much the plexiglass was compared to their well made windows. In my 4x8 blind I put in (4)12”x36” windows and (2) 12”x30”. Ran about $220 total with tax and shipping included. I mentioned I heard about them on TBH and they gave me a discount for it. Very pleased with mine.

You can’t build them with that quality for what they sell them for. Well worth it imo.

Comment

Yes they are swamped and running behind at the moment. I don’t mind the wait myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X