Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corn Feeder Question

Quick question green screen,
    What’s the best feeder for your money in yalls opinion. Tired of buying these $100-$150 feeders that crash out on me. Willing to spend the money, just worried about if it is worth it?

The ASF stand and fill from buccees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the HB stand and fill with “The Timer”.

Comment

Lamco Low and Throw 600 checks all boxes. Perfect height, big enough, cow and pig resistant/proof, all internal wiring - 5 years from now replace the battery and repeat. Worth every penny.

Comment

Corn Feeder Question

It’s not uncommon for our customers to call in and talk about their Texas Hunter Feeders they have had for 15-20 years still running strong. It’s awesome to hear those stories and know the product we sell is made to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            It’s not uncommon for our customers to call in and talk about their Texas Hunter Feeders they have had for 15-20 years still running strong. It’s awesome to hear those stories and know the product we sell is made to last.

I have a 15 yr old texas hunter fish feeder that throws into the senderos, awesome! Just bought a 350lb version. Directional throw keeps from getting a hole in the ground under the feeder.

Lots of good choices these days. I hauled one of my old tripods out to the trash this evening. I'm way over climbing ladders.

Comment

idk, i've been using some of those cheap azz WGI feeders for the last 3-4 yrs without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I am one. The bottom line is they last and last and last.

Comment

I've had great luck with Texas Hunter Products and will keep buying them. I bought a place that already had a couple on it. No idea how old. I kept it for six years and replaced a spin plate on one. When I sold that one and bought another place I bought two more. they've been out a couple of years now and work like the day I put them out. I'm a fan.

Comment

I like the Lamco low and throws so much that I’ve bought 8 of them over the last few years. As mentioned above, I also believe the 600 lbs is the perfect height and size. I have 2 of the 1,000 lbs low and throws and they are great, but I like the 600s better.

Hands down best corn feeder on the market and we’ve pretty much had them all on our leases.

Next in line would be all seasons stand and fill, followed by Ranch King.

Comment

Texas Wildlife Supply make the most tough and durable feeder IMO. Add ‘The Timer’ and and eliminator plate and it’s an awesome combo.

Comment

I know a lot of people will disagree but as far as "best for the money" feeders I've had great luck with the big 600lb Game Winner stand and fill and Big A feeders. this year it looks like they've redesigned them and have a 720lb option that I plan one getting soon to try out this season. There are better feeders out there but for the money I'd go with a big game winner stand and fill. I've been running several of them for 4-5 years with no issues so far.... (probably just jinxed myself lol)

Comment

PM me or look up RW Hunting Products. I build 600 lb feeders that will probably fit what you are looking for

Comment

This is the 600# “old timer” from Texas Wildlife Supply. Can be found for less than $600.

All very heavy welded metal, the timer, and solar.

By far the best feeders I have ever bought, and I’ve had about a million different kinds

Comment

Outback

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X