No announcement yet.

Surgery Tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, looks like you're gonna get out just in time for a big ol' cheeseburger!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Hey Fargus, your wife is my nurse this morning. She’s about to spring me out of this place. 👍
      Fargus' wife is your nurse? What a coincidence! What's his name?

Glad you got fixed up Tim, and hope you are back full speed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

You’re a hoot. She talked about the tuna trip. I told her you were the old guy that went with them. 😂

Comment

Prayers for all to go well

Comment

You’re a hoot. She talked about the tuna trip. I told her you were the old guy that went with them. ��
            I had to re read your comment. I first read it as "You're a old coot!"

Glad you are up and posting, buddy!

Comment

I had to re read your comment. I first read it as "You're a old coot!"

Glad you are up and posting, buddy!
              Me too buddy.

Comment

Good new and god bless

Comment

Out and headed home. God is great!

Comment

Hey Fargus, your wife is my nurse this morning. She’s about to spring me out of this place. 👍
                    That's pretty cool. Figured it was just a matter of time before she had a TBH'er as a patient. Glad to see everything worked out for you.

Look at this crazy old codger! 10,000 comedians out of a job and this guy thinks he has jokes, lol.

Comment

BOOM!! Can't beat that! God is indeed great! Praise Him for this healing!

Comment

AMEN!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well. That Mrs. Fargus is a cool lady. It's always comforting to know we have her as our resident SME (Subject Matter Expert) on hand at the lease, should anything go medically wonky.

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                            Glad to hear you're doing well. That Mrs. Fargus is a cool lady. It's always comforting to know we have her as our resident SME (Subject Matter Expert) on hand at the lease, should anything go medically wonky.
                            She told about all the TBH’ers on the lease. Great nurse.

Comment

Great to read.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                              X