Employment heads up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employment heads up!

With an open application day set for next month in Sinton, there could be a lot more business developing here as Steel Dynamics pushes for more workers over the next six months.

Chris, good luck with this man!! And WELCOME TO TEXAS AMIGO! At least you're getting the real taste of what South Texas Weather is like in SUMMER!! If you can handle that, you got it made!! You might want to sell off some of those Winter hunting clothes unless you plan on going back to IN. to hunt some, 'cause you sure won't need 'em here!!

Comment

I gave a few items away. Keeping some just in case there is a cold snap. I hate to get rid of my buddy heaters.
      I wanted to make sure I gave as many people a heads up when the application process was going to take place. This is going to be a big deal for several small communities for several years.
      Thanks to everyone that has wish me the best. Texas is somewhere that my wife and I always wanted to end up at. Blessed for the opportunity to come down. I truly do feel lucky.

Chris Kiefner

Comment

I would like to try and keep this towards the the top.

Comment

Hope some people informed someone who was looking for employment about this news.

Comment

Just another heads up for you guys

Comment

Good looking out, friend. That’s what we do around here. You’re gonna fit in just fine!

Comment

Thanks for sharing, shared with some folks who are looking!

Comment

Don’t want anyone to miss out especially if the are not employed at the moment

Comment

Steel Dynamics, Inc. is slated to finish building a $1.9 billion steel mill near Sinton in late 2021 or early 2022.  The plant could create 600 jobs.

Comment

Had 2 new people from Rockport and Sinton start today! Ya’ll need to go to the job fair coming up. Wish I could tell you guys to just say, “Chris Kiefner told me apply” and that would help but they would just look at you and say, “who”. Going to be a great place to work.

Comment

Don’t forget job fair today and tomorrow at Sinton Community Center

Comment

Seems like a great turnout today in sinton!! my wife was going to apply she is looking for a HR position(or something along those lines). I passed by the other day looks like lots progress over there!!

Welcome to the neighborhood

Comment

Siding was going up on one building!

Comment

Working...
                            X