Cancun Resort Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marced View Post
    Unico 2087. Get a beach front room. Best food and service we have had at an all inclusive.

I’ve been to a bunch and this is my favorite. Stayed there two weeks and didn’t want to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unico has the best restaurants and wood fired pizzas by the pool are great after a dozen drinks.

Comment

Royal sands is top notch for us and krystal without the kids since it’s right in the middle of the zona hotelera and next to coco bongo

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          The casitas are badazzz.
          I just check out their website, look amazing. How crowded is it?

Comment

LeBlanc by far best in CANCUN!

Comment

Look at Playa Del Carmen v Cancun

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
                I like the barcelo maya palace. Lots of nice restaurants to choose from on the resort. Plenty to do on the resort so you don't have to leave if you don't want to.
                This! Upgrade to the premium package. We have been a couple times and absolutely love it. Both times we were there for a week and never left the resort and never got board. The place is huge.

Another great couples only place is Valintene imperial.

Comment

Thanks for the help, gives me several to look at.
                  Anyone had a negative experience at Excellence Playa Mujeres?

Comment

As many on here have already said.....Casitas at El Dorado Royale

Comment

Excellence Riviera Cancun is perfect for a anniversary trip. Just barely south of Cancun. Loved it.

Comment

Have you looked into staying isla Mujeres? It's a fairy ride from cancun and less of a party place.

Comment

Also if you need a fishing trip or diving - spear fishing check out Don Chingon charters. Capt Travis is a native Texan.

Comment

Cancun Resort Recommendations

We been to a bunch of them down there. Just got back. Unico is #1 followed by El Dorado Royale. There is also a brand new one that has been getting Unico type reviews. I think it’s called the Hyatt Ziva. I also have a top notch travel agent we use if interested. She’s awesome. Always best prices and she has taken care of us when we needed it while there. She goes to all those resorts it seems monthly. Pm me if you’d like her info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Last edited by Texas Stalker; 07-20-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Thanks to all the great reviews of UNICO I just booked a quick trip in August. Hope the COVID challenges don't affect the experience too much.

Comment

take a look at isla mujeres, its a short 15 minute ferry ride from cancun. My wife and I stay at the Mia Reef all-inclusive on isla. It was absolutely amazing, and away from the typically touristy business of Cancun.

Comment

Working...
                                X