Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT

Looking at getting on the list in the near future and just had a question. I have ridden in several Polaris Ranger Crew cab and it is extremely dusty in the back seat.
    Do the Kawasaki's have the same problem?

I have only had mine for a short time and its in east Texas. I have dust on the rear seat after just a few hours and the bed gets extremely dusty which is something that did not happen on my 4010 Trans Mule.

FWIW, I have the rear window in it currently but the doors off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
      I have only had mine for a short time and its in east Texas. I have dust on the rear seat after just a few hours and the bed gets extremely dusty which is something that did not happen on my 4010 Trans Mule.

FWIW, I have the rear window in it currently but the doors off.
      That's because the 4010 doesn't drive fast enough to stir up the dust LOL
      I have a 4010 also

Comment

They all have the dust.

Comment

Is this a real question?

Comment

I have a windshield and doors on mine, so that helps keep the dust down, but I reckon of your driving on some really dusty roads you will get some dust on the seats. I haven’t noticed it be excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Is this a real question?
              Yes. I was hoping that if i spend $20k on a machine i don't have to eat dust.
              I thought maybe the doors would help.

Comment

I think any of them are going to be dusty

Comment

They aren’t bad at all on dust, unless you have a windshield. I won’t put a windshield on mine.

Comment

I don’t pay any mind to the dust. I got it for doing work around the land and hunting, it’s going to get dusty and bloody. With that being said, I’d HIGHLY recommend the mule over a Polaris.

Comment

Yes it’s dusty as hell unless it rains lol

Comment

I have a mule pro fxt and have never noticed it being too dusty.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies. i might put one on order.

Comment

I don't ride in the back seat on mine and it has been such a wet year this year, that I can't really say about mine. However, I do have a friend that has one and have ridden in back seat numerous times and dust wasn't bad. They will all accumulate some dust over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
                              I don't ride in the back seat on mine and it has been such a wet year this year, that I can't really say about mine. However, I do have a friend that has one and have ridden in back seat numerous times and dust wasn't bad. They will all accumulate some dust over time.
                              Thanks and yes I know over time it will collect dust and i totally understand.
                              My buddies Polaris (Has front window), you can not ride in the back seat because you will be covered in dust in a matter of minutes. It is better to ride in the high rack in the bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X