Kids Hunting License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Hunting License

Assuming my 7 yr. old daughter needs a hunting license, what documentation is needed to obtain the license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
    Assuming my 7 yr. old daughter needs a hunting license, what documentation is needed to obtain the license?

SS Number

Comment

You can go by yourself since she is a minor or have her with you wherever you would normally buy a hunting license.. You will need date of birth and Social Security number. Her combo license for Texas will be $7.

Comment

They didn’t ask for my daughters SS# at bass pro. Thought they needed it too. Was super simple

Comment

Date of birth

Comment

I tried to get my 6 year old a license and they said he was too young and wouldn't sell him one. I've been meaning to look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
              I tried to get my 6 year old a license and they said he was too young and wouldn't sell him one. I've been meaning to look into this.
              Pretty sure that is wrong. I searched and all I could find was "under the age of 17" and 2 years ago I got licenses for 2 of my grandkids. Ages then 5 and 7

Comment

A hunting license is needed regardless of age. 1 or 2 yoa still requires a license "to hunt". Fishing is a different story. Fishing License is not needed if 16 or under.

Comment

Assume they have to have the hunter's education as well?

Comment

Originally posted by chastings77 View Post
                    Assume they have to have the hunter's education as well?

Under 9 years of age HE is not required, but they must be accompanied.

Comment

Working...
                    X