Kerr Schreiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerr Schreiner

Anyone get drawn for this hunt this year?

My bro and I didn't. Maybe next year.

Comment

This one really interested me when I applied. Good luck to those who drew. I really hope to hunt this one day.

Comment

Nope but gonna keep trying and hope to eventually get drawn. We did stay there last week while we did our Kerr WMA hunt. Barely saw it in the daylight but it is a very nice park!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
          Nope but gonna keep trying and hope to eventually get drawn. We did stay there last week while we did our Kerr WMA hunt. Barely saw it in the daylight but it is a very nice park!

Doug, did yall stay on the north side of the hwy, or the south side? North side has some cabins that are very well insulated. And have great heat & A/C. Only thing is, the city doesn't want anyone cooking in them. But you can eat inside. There's iside picnic tables for eating on. And outside picnic tables for cooking on. As well as water spickets for washing stuff off. There were 4 bunks with plenty of electric outlets. Very clean. Price was very reasonable too. And they did refund my deposit. We had cabin #1 next to the river.

Comment

We stayed in the cabins and by the river but were in 8 or 9 at the end. We broke the law I guess and ran the crock pot a time or two. It’s simple and plenty good enough for me. Bunks were comfortable and bathroom by the office had plenty of hot showers. Tables room inside for stuff and chairs

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Doug, did yall stay on the north side of the hwy, or the south side? North side has some cabins that are very well insulated. And have great heat & A/C. Only thing is, the city doesn't want anyone cooking in them. But you can eat inside. There's iside picnic tables for eating on. And outside picnic tables for cooking on. As well as water spickets for washing stuff off. There were 4 bunks with plenty of electric outlets. Very clean. Price was very reasonable too. And they did refund my deposit. We had cabin #1 next to the river.
              We were in #8. I didn't see anything about not cooking in them and like Glen said we did a little. Pretty decent little cabin for $60 a night and they refunded my deposit as well. I plan to go back with momma sometime soon and hopefully have a little time to fish.

Comment

Talked with Richard yesterday and the Youth Hunt got 2 does, hunt 1 had nothing, hunt 2 had nothing thru day 2 with 4 hunters already gone.

Comment

Tim, are you going?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Tim, are you going?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                    We're driving out tomorrow, we will see what happens. I'm gonna look at deer whether we hunt or not.

Comment

Kerr Schreiner

Good luck. Nice hunt, done it before without success. Did see blackbuck out of range and deer not on the hit list at the time.
                      Took alfalfa in my Kerr WMA hunt and deer came straight to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	479E1015-2D84-44B4-BC54-912850365DF9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	24670806

I am blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          [ATTACH]1074169[/ATTACH]

I am blessed.
                          That a new tear in that screen???

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                            That a new tear in that screen???
                            Last years. Blessed to get another hunt at one of my favorite places.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tmag;15993787]Last years. Blessed to get another hunt at one of my favorite places.[/QUOTE

Best of luck! Will be checking in!

Comment

Working...
                              X