Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Really? Texas just lost to Kansas. Lol.

Rock Chalk baby. Wooooo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well y’all beat Louisiana handily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        I don't know. Saban has taken failed football coaches and rehabbed their images as coaches to make them hirable by giving them immense talent to work with. I can't think of a totally successful college coach that got run because of off the field issues that Saban has rehabbed.

I don't think Art is hirable in the current climate. Tech alums have floated that trial balloon twice and it has been shot down. I mean, is there any place that is more insulated from modern media scrutiny than West Texas?

I guess when someone hires Freeze, maybe Liberty gives Art a call.
        Umm, your current coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          No we won’t. Those teams (Cinci, BYU, and Hou) are only ranked there because they play a weak competition week in and out. We would boat race all of those schools. Hell y’all would beat Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          lol. dumb

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            FCS schools? Maybe Prarie View this weekend

Isn’t tu a fcs school now?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              It must be ladies night.....

Comment

Does anyone on here really think that Texas and OU will have to pay $75 mil exit fees to get out of the big 12? Or wait until 2025 to leave? With the Big 12 adding 4 more schools, the per school payout and the money for TV rights will be less, I would think that right there should be enough to justify voiding UT/OU contracts or at least reducing the buyouts. With UT/OU expected to make 90mil each per year in the SEC (at least that is the figure I have heard thrown around), it will be to their benefit to leave next year.

Comment

Riley would be an idiot to turn down $96M over 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    Says the guy from a football program that makes less than UT.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Well y’all beat Louisiana handily?
                      Don’t forget they throttled tech and Rice!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Does anyone on here really think that Texas and OU will have to pay $75 mil exit fees to get out of the big 12? Or wait until 2025 to leave? With the Big 12 adding 4 more schools, the per school payout and the money for TV rights will be less, I would think that right there should be enough to justify voiding UT/OU contracts or at least reducing the buyouts. With UT/OU expected to make 90mil each per year in the SEC (at least that is the figure I have heard thrown around), it will be to their benefit to leave next year.
                        ESecPN will make it happen.

Comment

Says the guy from a football program that makes less than UT.
                          You might wanna check those figures again!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            You might wanna check those figures again!!
                            Last time you said this I googled. Texas #1. LSU #5. Aggy 7 I think.

Comment

*** does this have to do with anything lol? This line of thinking is what has got Texas in the predicament it's in. Wins and losses are all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                *** does this have to do with anything lol? This line of thinking is what has got Texas in the predicament it's in. Wins and losses are all that matters
                                Huh?

When the switch is made means a hell of alot to both conferences. Money.

Comment

Working...
                                X