This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Last night was the perfect microcosm for Texas Football. They score in OT to take the lead, a player spins the football and gets a flag which allows KU to start at the 12 yard line. A few players later, a Texas player (who played WR last year) drops a game winning interception in his hands and lastly a Kansas walk-on catches the game winning 2 point conversion on about the only play Texas hit pressure. That’s Texas Football. It’s rock bottom.

Tear it all apart and rebuild. I don’t know what it looks like, but this ain’t it.

That pretty much sums up the ****show right there..

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Last night was the perfect microcosm for Texas Football. They score in OT to take the lead, a player spins the football and gets a flag which allows KU to start at the 12 yard line. A few players later, a Texas player (who played WR last year) drops a game winning interception in his hands and lastly a Kansas walk-on catches the game winning 2 point conversion on about the only play Texas hit pressure. That’s Texas Football. It’s rock bottom.

Tear it all apart and rebuild. I don’t know what it looks like, but this ain’t it.

Yep good summary. I'm with you, tear it apart and rebuild. Start with the OLine, it's been a problem for way too long. Also I'm not sure either QB is the one to turn us around.

As for the defense, I'm not sure about PK as the DC but may give him a short lease for year 2. I think the recruiting class also has something like 8 DLine/Edge players committed that are all 4* so I think they are putting some focus where it needs to be up front. Run defense has been terrible this year and we rarely get pressure on the QB.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
        We must bask in the glory while it lasts...

https://youtu.be/YLBV40CaU1Y
        That is awesome. Congrats.

Comment

Congrats to Baylor and Tech fans here...and Jerp!

Most of the rest of us will wallow in various degrees of misery this week.

Ags defense played well enough to win, but the offense just couldn’t get anything going. Even before yesterday, I thought Spiller was becoming too dependent on the jump cut. It bit him in the end zone on the safety. Corrall was outstanding in the first half.

Tough loss for sure. Fortunately, the schadenfreude is strong for pretty much all of us this morning to ever-so-slightly lessen the collective sting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

So am I still an idiot for questioning Del Conte?

Calzada ain’t it, and I’m not sure King is either. Ags need a QB.

Comment

Ummmmm, I don’t think they want to know my thoughts. I’d make Bo Davis blush.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                We must bask in the glory while it lasts...

https://youtu.be/YLBV40CaU1Y
                Beautiful....just beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

You can question anybody you want but DelContes guy is one year in. Kinda quick on the draw to question a hire before the guy even gets a full year of recruiting in and his guys in there isn't it? Herman was brought in before DelConte.

Comment

I wonder if UT players having to walk across the rainbow crosswalks in Austin is affecting thier gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                      I wonder if UT players having to walk across the rainbow crosswalks in Austin is affecting thier gameplay.

Rainbow crosswalks in Austin? Is this a true story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to Google it. Apparently there are 2. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post

I remember when I was 12 and came up stuff like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I remember when I was 12 and came up stuff like this...
                            The rainbow crosswalks are fact. And even a 12 year old can see that the longhorns are soft as a hotel pillow. No one can seem to figure out why.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              You can question anybody you want but DelContes guy is one year in. Kinda quick on the draw to question a hire before the guy even gets a full year of recruiting in and his guys in there isn't it? Herman was brought in before DelConte.
                              Yeah, definitely not a get him out of here type guy. I didn’t realize he was after Herman though.

I can’t stand Tom Herman and would likely take anyone, including Sark over Herman.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post

Calzada ain’t it, and I’m not sure King is either. Ags need a QB.
                                I think/hope Connor Wiegman will start next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X