This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    I completely understand the tie-breaker rule and why he did it, but of you’re that chicken **** to pull that kind of **** after a team has conceded, it says a pot about your character. Score the points when it matters, not when the team you’re playing has all but left the field. It’s something a democrat would do to win.

That tiger defense still haunts you doesn’t it [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FowlTrouble View Post
      You believe it for sportsmanship??? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Speaking of crayons!!!!

You should probably just leave the horses in the stable. [emoji23]

Comment

He knew the rules quite well, he probably never thought someone would sink that low to win a “tie breaker”. I thought there was a commercial that told the world that the Big12EST was the only conference with “One True Champion”? Deciding a winner by margin of victory is high schoolish.
        Sink that low to win a tie breaker???? How low would Lincoln go if he was in those shoes?? Cmon man. Any good coach would put his team in the best position

Comment

Read your first line….i understand why he did it but….

No worries man, its just a game and OU is a good team, just got beat today
          ?? I said, “I understand”, meaning I comprehend his reasoning, but in no way do I agree with it. It’s my opinion and I’m not alone.

Make no mistake about it, I wanted baylor to win, it helps the Aggies in the rankings. I’ll be rooting for OU in the next 2.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            That tiger defense still haunts you doesn’t it [emoji1787]
            The one we beat last year? No, it doesn’t.

Comment

Aranda said sweep the leg

Comment

?? I said, “I understand”, meaning I comprehend his reasoning, but in no way do I agree with it. It’s my opinion and I’m not alone.

Make no mistake about it, I wanted baylor to win, it helps the Aggies in the rankings. I’ll be rooting for OU in the next 2.
                So you wouldnt do it to put your team in a better opportunity if you were in his shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  You should probably just leave the horses in the stable. [emoji23]
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	7CAC3880-37AB-4BC1-BE3D-53473ABE1706.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	24669110

Shoot low sheriff…..

Comment

So you wouldnt do it to put your team in a better opportunity if you were in his shoes?
                    Not a chance, it’s Bush League.

Comment

Tech has gotten hosed twice by replay and the tard’s are chunking debris on the field.

Comment

Not a chance, it’s Bush League.
                        Got it man! 🤣🤣 👍🏾👍🏾

Comment

Remove my number from your phone. We are no longer friends. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Remove my number from your phone. We are no longer friends. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                            Purely strategic.......

Comment

In regard to the OU loss I think Caleb didn’t heed the warning (coined by Bill Parcells) “Don’t eat the cheese” Hard not to for a freshman who has been lauded as the second coming of (insert your favorite QB here) That gushing SI article this week went to his head.

Comment

Holy **** what a kick! 62 yards for the win!!

Comment

Working...
                                X