Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck sir! If you don't mind me asking what is a rough price for this type of hunt?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
      Hoping today is the "magic" day for you brother. But if not, with your morning outfitter report, might be time for you to have "scheduling delays" and keep at it.
      [emoji102]......[emoji948][emoji300][emoji948]......[emoji33]........[emoji928]........[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
        Good luck sir! If you don't mind me asking what is a rough price for this type of hunt?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        It may be best for you to look on their website. I actually booked at the SCI show in Reno two years ago thru a recommendation from the SCI head honcho in Canada [emoji1063].

Comment

I’m pulling for you to stick a Good One as I make my way to Kansas to stick one
          Loving this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
            I’m pulling for you to stick a Good One as I make my way to Kansas to stick one
            Loving this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I will be following sir....I will be back their next year. [emoji1018][emoji1662][emoji1018]

Comment

Certainly winning in the grind it out category.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Regrettably no tags for this area until next deer season. [emoji849] They can be shot if u feel threatened......heck, I feel threatened just being out here for 11 hours per day with a stick & string.......[emoji3061]
                They say they have alot and hope our USFWS needs a few more dozen as they are happy to provide them.[emoji854]

Got you. And yessir I would feel the moment one walked into bow range

Comment

with a bow that is record book. When I shot mine he was #8 all time archery and was the size of German Sheppard

Comment

It ain't over 'til it's over, and I have confidence in you, Oscar; you a killing dude!

Comment

Pulling for you, brother!

Comment

Really hoping it happens for you tomorrow, you put the time in. Last day would make it real sweet.

Comment

Thinking about it I have a few months of experience guiding for an outfitter. His big deal was putting the client in the correct spot Sunday morning.

Good luck bud...

Comment

Hoping you can get it done!

Comment

Any new news Oscar?

Comment

Well folks I can't accept the super generous offer from Gerry to extend 2 or 3 more days . Between a commitment and travel scheduling I can't make it workout. BUT, I have today!!!!! [emoji12] Getting geared up as I type and making sure enough HOT HANDS are attached to the proper spots. Per last night's pics we are going to the MUFFLER 2 stand, it has more active use by some doe....and show a decent buck during the night hours. The goal is that he slips up or another buck slips in!!! Let's deaux dis!!![emoji95][emoji1662][emoji95]

Comment

Working...
                                X