Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like Chief Avacado Is Leaving Houston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
    See ya! The change is welcomed!
    This is quite possibly the most creative & at the same time repulsive user name EVER! The repulsive part is assuming your real name is Jerry and Jeri....

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
      I remember him being in Austin when we still lived down there. Sounds like he did not fare well in Houston.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Yes, he was in Austin first, was quite liberal there, then went to Houston and went on a extreme liberal rampage. They seemed to have pumped him up and made him think he was god in Houston, he was on camera ranting and making very liberal based threats on multiple occasions. He was much quieter about his liberal views when he was in Austin. But he still made his liberal beliefs fairly well known. A lot of people were glad to see him leave Austin. His head definitely got swollen up, while in Houston. I am guessing the extreme liberal politicians in Houston cheered him on.

We still have William McManus, in San Antonio and I forgot who they got to replace Art in Austin and then who replaced McManus in Dallas. The bigger cities in Texas were fighting for the most liberal police chiefs, it seemed for a while there. Dallas stole McManus from San Antonio, then some years later San Antonio got him to come back. Then Houston offered Art a lot of money to leave Austin. We need to get the extremely liberal politicians out of office in Texas and put a end to them hiring extremely liberal police chiefs.

Comment

Glad he’s gone. Don’t let the door hit your a**!

Comment

Austin hired from within but he is gone now (Manley). So who knows who or what will be next

Comment

Acevedo admitting his strategy to combat homicides in Houston is not working, resulting in another record year for killings, “Get ready for 500 murders at the rate this is going.”

When reminded by KPRC 2 Investigates Mario Diaz that the rise in homicides is happening under his watch, Acevedo said, “Ok, it’s under my watch, Mario and I’ll be gone, and bring in the best chief, bring in any chief .. but I’ve got a prediction.” Perplexed by his response, Channel 2 Investigates asked Acevedo, “But Miami says your the best Chief?” The question was the result of Miami Mayor Francis Suarez’s statement on Monday, “I think this is like getting the Tom Brady or Michael Jordan of police chiefs.”

Acevedo’s response?

“You know Mario, I’m done with you. Actually, I’m done with your for my lifetime. Thank God.”

Comment

What a steaming pile of arrogant ****.

Comment

Well he had a news conference and threw Boss Ogg and the rest of Harris county under the bus... Jus like a typical politician, it's always somebody else's fault... What a waste of air! I look forward to the day when Karma catches up to his sorry arse.

Edit to add: I actually agreed with most of what I heard him say about the revolving door policy of Harris County Justice dept... They let the dang cop killer out on bail yesterday now!! Can y'all believe that crap?!!
                Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 03-17-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

That didn't last long!!!

Just more than six months into his tumultuous tenure as Miami police chief, city officials in Florida have announced their plans to suspend and fire once-lauded Art Acevedo

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
                    Maybe Houston will hire him back. Who wouldn't want the Michael Jordan of police chiefs

Comment

Looks like he was hired to bring change then realized they only wanted to talk about change. Also, sounds like the city commission is part of the problem. I have no feelings toward Acevedo but I know people and you never want to start a new job and start making changes immediately regardless of what they say. THEY are likely the problem!
                      Last edited by Outback; 10-12-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I don't wish ill of many. Art Acevedo is one on my list of exceptions. He will land in some other progressive city and bank roll.

Comment

Another unemployment democrat, imagine that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X