SHNF hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinInATX View Post
    What camp you staying at. We are coming into Cagle on Sunday and Staying Through Wednesday.

Equestrian hunters camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like there are a few of you guys that are ready to go hunting....going to be a little warm for the opener.

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Any one successfull today. I will be back in the Sam this year after 5 yrs hunting elsewhere. See you out at camp buck chaser.

Was lucky and pickup slick head tag I am hoping to fill

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
            We still do get togethers but not as often Facebook group is where some of the old members are Dmack, hunting fool, Tod middleton and a few others.
            I still talk with Dmack through text. I dont do facebook at all..

Comment

Can we field dress deer in Shnf???

Comment

Originally posted by 98ram View Post
                Can we field dress deer in Shnf???
                Yes.

Comment

Anyone get lucky out there this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                    I still talk with Dmack through text. I dont do facebook at all..
                    I noticed you disappeared from there and figured as much. I only watch it for hunting and fishing stuff anymore.

Nice to see some familiar names on here. My boys are old enough to tag along now so i went the lease route. Easier than lugging pop ups and junk into the forest, plus we have tons of trails and room to ride in the off season. They enjoy it. Off course we bought the bass boat as well so not as much lease time once the freezer has meat and more time on the gulf of conroe.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                      Any one successfull today. I will be back in the Sam this year after 5 yrs hunting elsewhere. See you out at camp buck chaser.

Was lucky and pickup slick head tag I am hoping to fill
                      I been here for 4 days no luck yet hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Heading home after the morning hunt. I'll be back Friday Nov 12 Thru the 20th

Comment

Originally posted by Abrooks118 View Post
                        Anyone get lucky out there this weekend?

I didn’t, but I’m also brand new to hunting. I didn’t see anything but I saw a gut pile near where I turned in, so someone got it done it there. Heard quite a few sporadic rifle shots too at first light.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                          I noticed you disappeared from there and figured as much. I only watch it for hunting and fishing stuff anymore.

Nice to see some familiar names on here. My boys are old enough to tag along now so i went the lease route. Easier than lugging pop ups and junk into the forest, plus we have tons of trails and room to ride in the off season. They enjoy it. Off course we bought the bass boat as well so not as much lease time once the freezer has meat and more time on the gulf of conroe.

Andy how's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                            Andy how's it going?
                            Pretty good. Just working alot, keeping up with the kids and playing when i can. How you been? Seems like i haven't seen many of yall since either the last gtg at daniels or the one when i lived across from the farm

Comment

This will be my 2nd year. Went a bunch last year but it's a long drive from south Houston. Plan on camping overnight on the weekends this year to spend a little more time in the blind. I have a couple spots that I like but have to get there early to snag 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                                I been here for 4 days no luck yet hopefully tomorrow will be the day. Heading home after the morning hunt. I'll be back Friday Nov 12 Thru the 20th
                                Good luck. I was eyeing the 12th weekend too. Hope to at lest get one weekend before the end of Oct, but I will be going by old way points since I have not been out there for 5 yrs. Looking forward to being out in the camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X