No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here enjoy drinking (sipping not slamming) a Boilermaker? If so, share your recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      See and I’ve tried some of the most recommended scotch’s and I wanted to spit it out haha. So since I’m not a fan of that at all I don’t mind an expensive bourbon since it’s priced like a modest scotch.

Now the Garrison Bros Cowboy Bourbon I have is priced waaay higher and is really good if you like a bite. It went for $200+ and gets touched only for special occasions and is also 135 proof

I enjoy bourbon though
      My wife and I toured the Garrison Bros distillery and it was a very nice place. We even helped them wax a few bottles. It was a nice tour, very informative about what bourbon really is and at the end we got to sample some of their products. It is pricey but it is also very good stuff.

Comment

Picked this up today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Found some fun stuff up here in Colorado. Time to get to work.

For the price I was extremely impressed with eagle rare. But I'm no expert!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
            For the price I was extremely impressed with eagle rare. But I'm no expert!

Absolutely! 10 year bourbon for $35ish can’t be beat. Good stuff.

Comment

Eagle Rare is a **** good bourbon, especially at the price it sells for.
              I like that Blade and Bow real well too, first time I had Blade and Bow I got carried away and overserved myself

Comment

Absolutely! 10 year bourbon for $35ish can’t be beat. Good stuff.
                Now you reminded me that I need some so I'm going to be in trouble next time I go to the store... Hyvee has it for 30 a bottle up here last I checked.

Comment

Score! May have to save this one for a special occasion. Or not.

Comment

I have a bottle of that, stepson drank about half of it in two days, had to hide it from him.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Score! May have to save this one for a special occasion. Or not.

Nice score! Haven’t found it in a while

I’m about halfway through my last bottle of barrel proof, I think I need to hide it from myself

Comment

Found a bottle of Blanton's yesterday at a local liquor store. $79.95.
                          I told the guy to keep it. This Blanton's craze and price gouging has gotten insane. I will stay with my Bulleit 10 year and American Born sweet tea moonshine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Found a bottle of Blanton's yesterday at a local liquor store. $79.95.
                            I told the guy to keep it. This Blanton's craze and price gouging has gotten insane. I will stay with my Bulleit 10 year and American Born sweet tea moonshine.
                            That is just plain ridiculous.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!

Comment

I recently picked up a couple of bottles of Blood Oath. It was not bad at all. Little north of $100. But, it is also getting tougher to find.

Comment

Working...
                                X