"SaltGrass 3/d July 29"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SaltGrass 3/d July 29"

June scores have been posted. Our next shoot is July 29th. See you there!
    Attached Files

Woohoo!! We'll be there, George.
    Missed seeing y'all!

Comment

I cant shoot against Robert again!

He was so demoralizing during my first shoot

Comment

Hey George, Man that's an old pic! TallTexan, don't let that shoot worry ya, it was a crazy day that day. I'm usually dragging in the bottom, God was shining down on me that day!

Comment

I was at the range yesterday, crazy ants weren't bad, but bring your skeeter spray!!! Lynda, I have the sight for you! Did your new bow ever come in??

Comment

Originally posted by Xenarcher View Post
            I was at the range yesterday, crazy ants weren't bad, but bring your skeeter spray!!! Lynda, I have the sight for you! Did your new bow ever come in??
            Thanks friend!
            No, still no bow. Hoyt have been working on mostly carbon and Olympic bows. Oddball sizes like mine aren't getting a look in. Many people are still waiting for their bows, and, apparently, some dealers are dropping Hoyt over this fiasco. I'm not majorly upset, but it is getting old.

Comment

Maybe they will get to it soon!! I am a little upset myself!!! Was so looking forward to sitting in with your class and now it looks like I am going to Oklahoma Monday to wrap up a job. I will be there at least two weeks and possibly three!! Hopefully I can catch the next one!! It is really enjoyable to see the enthusiasm the youngsters bring!!

Comment

Ah well, we'll see you Sunday.

Comment

I will be there George.........gotta shot my qualifier for Hagerman before next Wednesday!!!! U saved me again as the time is getting away from me these days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    I will be there George.........gotta shot my qualifier for Hagerman before next Wednesday!!!! U saved me again as the time is getting away from me these days!!!
                    I hope to be there too, and would like to meet you.

Comment

How about a Spartan round after the shoot?? Anyone game??

Comment

I will be there without my sidekick. I may need to tag along with one or two of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenarcher View Post
                          How about a Spartan round after the shoot?? Anyone game??
                          have no idea what that is

Comment

Originally posted by jsuggs View Post
                            I will be there without my sidekick. I may need to tag along with one or two of you.
                            I may be in the same boat

Comment

Spartan round is half 3d and half field archery....

Comment

Working...
                              X