• Show
Clear All

"Saltgrass first shoot of the year"

Click image for larger version

Name:	PIC_0323.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	24883277
    Happy New Year! The new season starts on January 29th. We'll have a pig on the pit. Come on out!
    Attached Files

Huzzah!

Not doing Saturdays this year, George?

And.... Happy New Year.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster View Post
        Huzzah!

Not doing Saturdays this year, George?

And.... Happy New Year.
        After 12 if you have to!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
          After 12 if you have to!!!
          I'll be there on the Sunday. Was just checking. Thanks much!

Comment

Going to Sherwood 7 days before the season end>>>------>Robin
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm new to the site and bow hunting.I live in Pearland where will the shoot be held?

Comment

Well George I guess I better break the hoyt out and get ready ill see Yall then

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                  I'm new to the site and bow hunting.I live in Pearland where will the shoot be held?
                  Welcome!!! You're in the right place to learn lots.

Saltgrass 3D range is at Jack Brooks Park. From Pearland, head South on 35, exit at Hwy 6 and turn left to head East. Drive about 11 miles to Hitchcock and turn left at the Valero onto FM 2004. Look for the signs on the left for the Park.

I'm in Pearland too.

Comment

Do many open shooters shoot at Saltgrass, also are there a few women? Want the Gf to meet a few people with similar interests.

Comment

Speedmaster - thanks for the welcome. Howdy Neighbor. I belong to PSC and we have an archery range there out to 50 yds. Still having alot of issues shooting from elevation. Another TBH member Foot Patrol got me into this stick throwing sport and although I havent shot a critter yet I bekieve I'm hooked. See ya on the 29th

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                        Speedmaster - thanks for the welcome. Howdy Neighbor. I belong to PSC and we have an archery range there out to 50 yds. Still having alot of issues shooting from elevation. Another TBH member Foot Patrol got me into this stick throwing sport and although I havent shot a critter yet I bekieve I'm hooked. See ya on the 29th
                        Ooh, you lucky Dadogg being a member of PSC. They're not taking new members right now. My hubby, son and I go shoot at The Arms Room, only because we can't get into PSC!!

I throw sticks in my yard out to 50 yards, and indoor at Viking.

Yup, cu on the 29th!

Comment

Originally posted by fishycatfish View Post
                          Do many open shooters shoot at Saltgrass, also are there a few women? Want the Gf to meet a few people with similar interests.
                          Check out their website, Saltgrass.org, and you'll see all you need.

Comment

Checked out the website - looks good - looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Comment

Is the range open this weekend - A buddy of mine and I would like to talk with someone out there to make sure we dont show up on the 29th and not have what we need.

Comment

Working...
                              X