Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Dayton Ohio

Oh boy...

Leave tomorrow morning and return Wednesday afternoon. Got “everything” packed and locked up for TSA...

Think I’ll just stay in the room at night and order food from somewhere cheap.

Sandusky Bay is pretty nice. Been there a few times, when I got married and then moved to Ashland, Ohio. Ya know how a woman can make a man do things he wouldn't otherwise do? Right?

Comment

Tuesday is free Narcan day in Dayton!

but so is every other day......

Comment

National Wildlife Refuge System mascot conference?

Comment

Y’all are funny 😁

t the airport and can’t even get a Bloody Mary because it’s Sunday. Texas needs to drop that law...

Comment

Past a 3 way from Skyline I'm no help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At least they reciprocate with Texas.

Comment

If anyone asks for an autograph, just go ahead and give it to them, Tommy Lee. Don't break their hearts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  If anyone asks for an autograph, just go ahead and give it to them, Tommy Lee. Don't break their hearts!!!
                  lol

Comment

The Air Force Museum is really cool if you have time. It is HUGE though and you could wander around for a whole day there.

The farm field where the Wright Brother’s flew their trial flights was a cool place to visit as well. As was the museum near the AFB.

Comment

If you want a bottle of whiskey, you will have to go to a state owned liquor store. And no hunt-n on Sundays there. They also have 3.2 if ya ain't old enough.

Then there's another so called beer called Old Dutch. You should try some. Super cheap! Easy to drink. Taste like water. Cost $1.65 a 6-pck back in '81.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        The Air Force Museum is really cool if you have time. It is HUGE though and you could wander around for a whole day there.

The farm field where the Wright Brother’s flew their trial flights was a cool place to visit as well. As was the museum near the AFB.
                        I lived right across the street from there before I moved here and took my kid atleast a half dozen times. You'll always find something you didn't see before. It's an awesome place if you can find some time to check it out.

Hope you get a chance to get out and about there, Beavercreek has some awesome food. I recommend the Wandering Griffin. Local breweries are a pretty good time too.

Enjoy the Midwest.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          Oh boy...
                          Headed to Dayton Ohio
                          Making the annual trip to sell furs and see that floozie varmint just one more time. Watch out for the river pirates....

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Making the annual trip to sell furs and see that floozie varmint just one more time. Watch out for the river pirates....

Comment

Working...
                            X