RV / Camper Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RV / Camper Insurance

What do you guys pay for your RV insurance...
    Just got a quote from my agent thru Progressive and it was $1000 per year

TIA
    Richard S.

I use USAA and saved a ton from what I was paying State Farm

Comment

I have Allstate on mine. I have $18k coverage and it’s $665/yr

Comment

Farm Bureau $540 a year

Comment

$650/year through progressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a quote from Foremost they did me right and they were the cheapest by a few hundy.

Its boat insurance but still.

Comment

480 a year. State farm.

Comment

I have mine valued at $8000 and I pay $144 a year through Texas Farm Bureau

Comment

Mine is combined with my auto insurance and through the same agent that has my home insurance. Not sure how much, but not a lot.

Comment

455.59 cents a year through state farm on a 2018 Fury . yes I have every thing through state farm but 41.41 per month thats for a 34,000 rig . I think you need to keep that in mind as well my buddy has a new 5th wheel and it was just over the 100G mark so I would think that is much more money than mine

Comment

USAA for the travel trailer and fifth wheel is unbelievably inexpensive.

They don't cover motor homes, so that is through Progressive and is like $2k a year.

They big problem is that most claims will be a total loss on an RV.

Comment

25 k coverage, $334 a year, State Farm, it’s tied to my auto policy

Comment

I wrote 2 RV policies today. 1st was $281 per year 2nd was $455 per year. Different insurance scores and different units/value.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                            Get a quote from Foremost they did me right and they were the cheapest by a few hundy.

Its boat insurance but still.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=656049
                            Thats who I use. 12k coverage on my camper $44 per month ($525 year)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a slide in truck camper that has a replacement cost of about $41,000 and my insurance through Nationwide is $32 dollars per month. We also have our vehicles with them so that may give us a little break as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X