Live from James Daughtrey WMA Jan 4-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DropTine12 View Post
    I was fortunate enough to take him on last year's GDE hunt in compartment 5. Unfortunately I can't get down there today for the standby drawing, but best of luck to those of you hunting!

Comment

Wow! congrats on the double beam buck and good luck to op on his hunt. will be following.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to take him on last year's GDE hunt in compartment 5. Unfortunately I can't get down there today for the standby drawing, but best of luck to those of you hunting!

Drop dead beautiful buck you killed, congrats.

Rwc

Comment

Lots of folks here…fixing to draw…..good luck to all TBH’ers going for standby.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome. Im in for this one! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
                Lots of folks here…fixing to draw…..good luck to all TBH’ers going for standby.
                Originally posted by Rounder View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No luck on standby. Be back next year. At least you got me in the picture. I’m all the way to the right with my back turned haha

Good luck on your hunt. Saw several does milking around on 3445 when driving in so the deer should be up and moving pretty good!

Comment

Wow! Can we get some pics? Maybe start a new thread if he hasn't already been posted . He has a lot of character that doesn't show in final score. Incredible buck..

Comment

Good luck, Stephen!

Comment

Unit 16 is where the Bracken Boat Ramp is on the Frio. We used to bank fish there and limit out on whites.

Best of luck on your hunt!

Comment

Patiently waiting (kind of) to get cut loose from headquarters.

Brokeno drew standby so maybe he will chime in with his hunt as well.

Comment

Heading out. Sam said they saw a big 12 point in my unit a while back and I’ve got a good game plan on where to setup tonight (thanks to Brokeno and Sam the biologist confirmed what he said). Gonna give that a go this afternoon and tomorrow morning and go from there.

Comment

Congrats Brokeno on the standby!

Good luck gents.

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

James E. Daughtrey Wildlife Management Area - Texas Parks and Wildlife. 4,413 likes ยท 4 talking about this. The James E. Daughtrey Wildlife Management Area (DWMA) lies in the Rio Grande Plains eco region

Photos of the past kills.

Comment

Working...
                                X