2nd Draw!! Hagerman Hog March 18-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Draw!! Hagerman Hog March 18-20

Last edited by recar; 11-12-2021, 11:26 AM.

My group drew that hunt last year in the second draw too.

Good luck on your hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drew the first hunt in second draw. Was there last year. It will be fun.

Comment

Me, Dhall1414 and our friend that is new to hunting will be there that weekend. Congrats on the draw. I hear a ton of pigs are out there.

Yall using shotgun, archery, or "other"?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the bow, but I'll take the shotgun. Last year they waived the steel shot requirements. Don't know if they'll do that this year.

Comment

For what its worth I found nontoxic slugs sold by someone in Long Branch.

I may make the trip to pick up some. I would like to bow hunt but will definitely bring the shotgun. If I do make the trip to get some I will let yall know in case anyone else needs it. I have not found any in DFW, atleast on the FW side of things.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Broadhead Dupo 28 expanding steel slug - A completely new terminal ballistic design technology for hunting.

Comment

Have not made the trip for the slugs. Anyone know where I can pick up some lead free slugs or buck shot in DFW?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                  Have not made the trip for the slugs. Anyone know where I can pick up some lead free slugs or buck shot in DFW?
                  I can help. 10 rounds non-toxic 12ga 2 3/4" 00 buckshot, 10 rounds of 12ga 3" sabot slug.

Note for slugs, you will need a rifled barrel, not a standard shotgun barrel.

Not sure what price would be, rather just have it replaced once available.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    I can help. 10 rounds non-toxic 12ga 2 3/4" 00 buckshot, 10 rounds of 12ga 3" sabot slug.

Note for slugs, you will need a rifled barrel, not a standard shotgun barrel.

Not sure what price would be, rather just have it replaced once available.

Your offer almost makes me wish I'd put in for this hunt.

If no one needs those slugs, and you need to get rid of those, let me know.

Comment

TG, I don't need to git rid of them (I'm a hoarder), but if CTOM doesn't want- same offer to you, just replace at some point.

Comment

Thank you for the offer. You may need to school me on frangible ammo. The internet said it shatters into tiny pieces upon impact. So should I not plan on eating anything I shoot with it?

I can't shoot the sabot slugs unfortunately.

Comment

Phone # CTOM?

Comment

I hope you all kill a truck load!

Comment

Got lucky and they let us use lead this year due to the shortage. Good thing too... I got some Hornady SST, a rifled barrel and slapped on a red dot sight. I will be ready!

Anyone know if we have to wear orange?
                              Also, anywhere close have primitive camping?

Comment

Working...
                              X