Looking for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Work

As the title states, looking for a new job. I have a bachelors degree in Project Management and 4 years of fulltime construction experience with being a PE in the field to now currently working as an estimator. I would be fine staying in construction but am also fine branching out to different career fields. My current company is going down the path of heavy restrictions with the Covid stuff and not wanting to stick around.

Not looking for one specific area of Texas, but I am located in San Antonio and would be open to travel or move for the opportunity.

PM me if anyone knows of anything available, and I can shoot you over a resume. Thanks for the help in advance.

Way to take a stand! Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Way to take a stand! Best of luck
      Appreciate it.

Comment

Just sent you a PM Garrett.

Comment

I'm over a large paint company in Garland. How's your grammar/punctuation and can you drive a forklift?

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
            I'm over a large paint company in Garland. How's your grammar/punctuation and can you drive a forklift?
            Lol! Sentences go on forever?

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
              If I understood correctly, the desire to drive a forklift is the root cause of most problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett Harlan View Post
                As the title states, looking for a new job. I have a bachelors degree in Project Management and 4 years of fulltime construction experience with being a PE in the field to now currently working as an estimator. I would be fine staying in construction but am also fine branching out to different career fields. My current company is going down the path of heavy restrictions with the Covid stuff and not wanting to stick around.

Not looking for one specific area of Texas, but I am located in San Antonio and would be open to travel or move for the opportunity.

PM me if anyone knows of anything available, and I can shoot you over a resume. Thanks for the help in advance.
                What does a Petroleum Engineer do with a construction company?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  What does a Petroleum Engineer do with a construction company?
                  Project Engineer sir, I should have made that clear.

Comment

If you are interested in coming to Houston, we are always looking for office personnel whether Estimator or PM. Largest Drywall Sub in Houston, with a nice laid back atmosphere.

Comment

Tesla has a class at TSTC Waco (https://www.tstc.edu/workforce/tesla-start/ ) as well as other schools. When I first read it, it seemed to be geared to service technician type training/employment. after reading more it seemed like there might be multiple courses with some geared toward manufacturing. Not sure if any of this might interest you but I think Tesla is here to stay and a place to start a career.

Best of luck finding something that fits you and meets your needs.

Comment

Looking for Work

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                        If you are interested in coming to Houston, we are always looking for office personnel whether Estimator or PM. Largest Drywall Sub in Houston, with a nice laid back atmosphere.

Marek?

OP good luck staying in the construction field if you’re worried about following Covid protocols. If it isn’t being pushed by your own company, it’s being pushed by Owners who push it to the GCs who push it to the subs. My company requires weekly testing for the unvaccinated folks.
                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Bullseye07; 01-14-2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

From what you posted, it seems like you're a man that could work for himself.
                          Is that a option?

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Man, good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X