Black Eagle Rampage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
    I feel like I would have pushed through that bone had the arrow held up . I've made the same shot with Apollos and axis without issue. Animals snapping an arrow falling or running happens. It's impossible to prevent.. I'll give the Spartans a look next time I'm at the bow shop.
    I would say that's probably the first catastrophic failure I've had on an arrow. I've had several just break from animals running or hitting the feeder etc..
    I’m sure if I was shooting a better broadhead it woulda went completely through, that thunderhead didn’t hold up so well, but did go through and ended up just under the skin. Being so thin walled/light gpi doesn’t help with durability. I’ve had Carnivores break just by shooting groups and they slap together

Comment

I shoot the Rampage and have had no issues with them. Pigs, Deer, Axis. I use Rage broad heads and they get the job done.

Comment

Love rampages. Good diameter arrow with good long range accuracy. I use .001/250 spine out of my Ventum 33 at 80lbs and 30" draw. 299fps with a 500 grain arrow. They have performed well for me at local 3D shoots and excellent out in the field hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by cgsrfr View Post
          I shoot the Rampage and have had no issues with them. Pigs, Deer, Axis. I use Rage broad heads and they get the job done.
          This^ My rampage with the half/half shooting out of a 74lb elite enkore at 29.5", with a rage hypodermic on the end of it has been lethal! I've shot several animals with same arrow, only thing I've broke is the rage and the knock (nocturnal) shaft has been g2g.

Comment

Working...
          X