Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending another prayer up Jason. Make the best of the time you have left with him. Stay strong.

Comment

****, man. I am so sorry to hear this. I’m glad he’s at peace, and I hope and pray when the time comes it’s pain free as possible.

Comment

Prayers for all

Comment

Prayers for you all

Comment

Sorry to hear and wishing you all the best. I hope you are able to have a good visit.

Comment

Prayers up. God always has a plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m so sorry to read this Jason. Tell him how much you love him, and cherish your remaining time together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason I never got the opportunity to take more pictures with my mom and dad. Both died suddenly. One on of his good days get someone to video y’all together and his kids, family etc. They will mean so much to you later. All I have is stills of my mom and dad.
                  We live in a broken world and I believe that death is another way to remind us that this is not our home. Blessings and strength to you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Jason I never got the opportunity to take more pictures with my mom and dad. Both died suddenly. One on of his good days get someone to video y’all together and his kids, family etc. They will mean so much to you later. All I have is stills of my mom and dad.
                    We live in a broken world and I believe that death is another way to remind us that this is not our home. Blessings and strength to you brother.
                    This is a wonderful suggestion. I sure wish I had a lot more pictures of those loved ones who are gone. I took my dad fishing for just a few hours the week before he passed. My mom took a picture of us as we left that day. It's the only one I have of the trip. I wish I had taken a hundred more and a hundred more of other events prior to his death. Those missed opportunities seem to add to our grief. I guess we will always have some of those though.
                    Jason, I pray God truly blesses this time you and your family have with your brother and He brings you peace, comfort, and an understanding that surpasses your sorrow and grief. I'm thankful Jeremy knows Jesus. We can find our peace and comfort in knowing that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up Jason

Comment

More prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Prayers my friend

Comment

More prayers sent buddy.

Comment

Prayers up Jason...

Comment